August 21, 200620 yr Someone stole Amazon! I just discovered I'm going to have some money spare this month, so thought I'd either treat myself or buy some early presents. But no, because I have money I can't do it!! Amazon.co.uk, amazon.com, borders.co.uk, waterstones.co.uk have all vanished off the planet with some random failure. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
August 21, 200620 yr Author didn't want a book. they just further reduced a DVD boxset I have my eye on :P
August 21, 200620 yr We're sorry An error occurred when we tried to process your request. We're working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. Please note that if you were trying to place an order, it will not have been processed at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience. What they really mean isWe're REALLY sorry, but while we were trying to process your request your computer caught a virus. You should work on the problem immediately. In the meantime if you were trying to place an order (on a network YOU THOUGHT WAS SECURE), it will have been processed anyway with no record of your purchase. You will therefore have to settle for paying twice for one product. Please try as many times as you like. We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope you have enough funds for 127 transactions. HAVE A NICE DAY! ;)
August 21, 200620 yr Author shame!! I'd just left the shopping basket open whilst we washed the pots, so no-one will be taking my credit card details today :smug:
August 21, 200620 yr Author Grrrr!! Its back but my shopping basket is empty! Hopefully, the message below means I'm going to get my basket back again: We're sorry! There was an internal error in our system. We logged the problem and will investigate it later. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Continue Shopping on the Amazon.co.uk home page. I need my shopping basket back!! I've spent 12 months adding to the save for later bit, and can't remember all 3 pages worth of stuff
August 21, 200620 yr Author and its pointless shopping, because most of their stock is showing up as new & used only.
August 21, 200620 yr They dont ship to Ireland anymore so I suppose i was never going to get it of Amazon anyway. Its cheaper elswhere anyway.
August 21, 200620 yr To quote the Bee Gees Here I lie in a lost and lonely part of town Held in time In a world of tears I slowly drown Goin'home I just can't make it all alone I really should be holding you Holding you Loving you loving you Tragedy When the feeling's gone and you can't go onto Amazon It's tragedy When the morning cries and you don't know why It's hard to bear With no-one to love you you're goin' nowhere Tragedy When you lose control and you got no items in your shopping basket It's tragedy When the morning cries and you don't know why It's hard to bear With no-one beside you you're goin' nowhere When the feeling's gone and you can't go on Night and day there's a burning down inside of me Burning love With a yearning that won't let me be Down I go and I just can't take it all alone I really should be holding you Holding you Loving you loving Tragedy When the feeling's gone and you can't go on It's tragedy When the morning cries and you don't know why It's hard to bear With no-one to love you you're goin' nowhere Tragedy When you lose control and you got no soul It's tragedy When the morning cries and you don't know why It's hard to bear With no-one beside you you're goin' nowhere
Create an account or sign in to comment