🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

PLEASE DON'T BID ON OVERINFLATED ebay ITEMS!

Debs Wild

Hi

Some jerk is trying to sell the Mince Spies Cd & 4 Coldplayground fanzines for a ludicrous £1,800! That's like a zero too much! There's no starting bid, that's a buy it nowprice and absolutely unbelievable. He seems to think that it's an investment and the price will go up. I very much doubt it will ever reach this price in value, so please don't think this is a good pension idea.

The Cd has been known to fetch anywhere between £100-200 and the fanzines may reach £10 a piece so the guy is trying to rip someone off to the tune of £1500+.

Ebay is great for finding rarerities but Mince Spies is a remix of Yellow and a radio recorded performance that you can probably get elsewhere. If there was a realistic reserve and an auction I wouldn't be so appalled. There, my rant is over!

Is that true? $999 for a pair of trousers?! And that sentences:

You do not want to miss this if you can afford it. ... Why are these very rare pants being offered? My daughter purchased these years ago, and she has recently gotten married and is raising money for a new house! Please be generous with you bids to help this young couple out!
So I'm not gonna take such things seriously anymore.

i saw it some weeks ago, and it looks incredible...

thanks Debs for your advise.

Mince Spies usually costs about 200 euro/ 230 USdollars... and it's too much!

Also Safety EP costs 2000 dollars... there's a bid now on ebay! Warning...

Hi

Some jerk is trying to sell the Mince Spies Cd & 4 Coldplayground fanzines for a ludicrous £1,800! That's like a zero too much! There's no starting bid, that's a buy it nowprice and absolutely unbelievable. He seems to think that it's an investment and the price will go up. I very much doubt it will ever reach this price in value, so please don't think this is a good pension idea.

The Cd has been known to fetch anywhere between £100-200 and the fanzines may reach £10 a piece so the guy is trying to rip someone off to the tune of £1500+.

Ebay is great for finding rarerities but Mince Spies is a remix of Yellow and a radio recorded performance that you can probably get elsewhere. If there was a realistic reserve and an auction I wouldn't be so appalled. There, my rant is over!

Holy crap, that's a rediculous amount!!! :shocked3:

I would love to own Mince Spies, but there's no way I would pay anywhere near that, when it's valued so much less....and it's sad that some fans who live in countries where they can't get these CD's very easily are basically taken the piss out of with these ebay rip offs.