✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Soufiane

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankyou chuck kottke for caring.You is most welcome!:hat: Just remember, somewhere above the clouds, it's always sunny.:sunny:

it's strange cos we've had what feels like winter all yr (and it's pathic cos it doesn't even get cold enough for snow! one day i'll see snow. lol there's like 2 mountains where you can go to see a nice sprinkle then topped up with fake).

You know, I can actually relate to that! Some years, it would be cold all summer, and blustery! Blame it on El Nino' La Nina' here, but what does it in Australia?

Snow is neat for about 1 month. After that, it's more like living in a white desert!:laugh3: I'll send you some, if you wish. You may have to reconstitute it in a blimp hanger with super air-conditioning and a snow machine, or else I'd need some sort of super-duper Dewar flask, maybe a really good semiconductor cooler, and a very safe power supply. I think it might not get through customs!:lol: Or, you're welcome here, anytime this winter.;)

yet we've still go no water....

and about the cereal, i do feel a bit ill lol actually got a headach :\

Pollen/mold spores/stress/cold/allergies? I got one today doing paperwork - all the collected dust from Ancient Egypt to the present.

continue contemplating dont let my issues disturb you ;)

<<<<OMM>>>>

:sultan: