December 25, 200322 yr Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young ZZ Top Pearl Jam Nine Days (One hit wonder, famous for that song that goes "this is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world", I'm sure someone here has heard it before...)
December 25, 200322 yr Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young = talash ZZ Top = talent Pearl Jam = talash Nine Days = talash (simply because they were a one hit wonder, but I really liked that song Absolutely:Story Of A Girl) :D
December 27, 200322 yr Ok then, what about just Crosby, Stills & Nash? :P Cause sometimes Young wasn't with em. ;)
December 28, 200322 yr come on :lol: :lol: :lol: I see it....I guess...she still has an awesome voice
December 28, 200322 yr The Eagles - talent The Strokes - talent Matchobox Twenty - trash I can't believe some of the responses to this thread :P CSNY are rock legends, helped frame pop and rock music as we know today. Deja Vu is a classic album ... I don't see how anybody who has listened to that album could say anything but talet. There are a lot of songs on the album that people love yet forget CSNY wrote. Pearl Jam? You guys are kidding, right? PJ has also framed today's rock scene more than contemporaries Nirvana and Soundgarden and ... et al. That's both good and bad because things like Matchbox Twenty and Creed and Nickleback and Puddle of Mudd wouldn't be around if it weren't for Pearl Jam, but just because those carbond copies aren't good doesn't mean the original isn't great. Oh, man ... I'm so disappointed in the youth of the world :bigcry: I'm semi-kidding. I don't want to force my preferences on anybody. I would just encourage people to listen to those two albums: Pearl Jam: No Code Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young: Deja Vu
December 28, 200322 yr oh ... if anybody says trash they should ... even if they don't like Jack's music they should at least recognize the talent. Here's an easy one: Paris Hilton.
Create an account or sign in to comment