✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sam Roberts new CD comes out Tuesday June 3

sarah**

SAM SAM SAM!!

WOOOHOOOHOOO!!!

He's was on edge yesterday! and he's going to be on muchondemand today!! hehehe

Did anyone go to his show?!?! i wanted too, i could've gotten free tickets because of edge102 but it said 19+ and im underage! : P suckass!

I want to get his cd! but im going to have to wait a month or two!

SAM SAM SAM!!

WOOOHOOOHOOO!!!

He's was on edge yesterday! and he's going to be on muchondemand today!! hehehe

Did anyone go to his show?!?! i wanted too, i could've gotten free tickets because of edge102 but it said 19+ and im underage! : P suckass!

I want to get his cd! but im going to have to wait a month or two!

Ooh, he's on MuchOnDemand today? That's brand new information! :D Thank you!

*CRIES* I WASN'T HOME TODAY AT 5:00 SO I MISSED HIM ON MOD I'M SO SAD. DID ANYONE WATCH IT?

Don't worry, it'll be on again at 11pm EST. It was basically all Sam Roberts for the first half hour. Boy did he look good. ;) The also played his new vid for Where Have All The Good People Gone? :D

AWWW SAM!!!

he's so dreamy... : 0-----

i want a poster! I was going to buy the chart mag..but i cant spend my money..its all going to coldplay merch...

Bahhhhh I keep forgetting about saving money for merch for the Coldplay concert!

Lovely pics, Sarah! I went and finally bought the album. I got a different poster than you. It's brown with the cover of the CD on one side and the restaurant pic on the other. It's still beautiful! I'm glad Higher Learning and The Canadian Dream are on there. The Canadian Dream is amazing live. :D I hope he comes to Edmonton again.

Lovely pics' date=' Sarah! I went and finally bought the album. I got a different poster than you. It's brown with the cover of the CD on one side and the restaurant pic on the other. It's still beautiful! I'm glad Higher Learning and The Canadian Dream are on there. The Canadian Dream is amazing live. :D I hope he comes to Edmonton again.[/quote']

It sounds like your poster is nicer!

Yeah I really like the album a lot!