✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey Guys, need your opinion.

sarah**

Ok so for my high school graduation quote in the yearbook I can write whatever I want. I am stuck on what to write. People usually write one or two quotes they really like (whether it's song lyrics or literary quotes whatever) and then something personal. I am not sure if I should put CP lyrics, I do love them so much and some of their lyrics are fabulous I just am wondering if I will look back and think "wow I was that stupid to include that".

Right now I am leaning towards including Life is for Living lines but not sure.

*confused*

Sarah :?

Go for it! I say use a CP line! :wink:

I mean they're many meaningful CP lines, so it's not something that will become "stupid" or outdated in 10 years or whenever. Plus this will also trult represent this time of your life! (even you won't like Coldplay in 10 years, and of course it will never happen!! :D )

Oi, my avatar really isn't working, Ada when you told me that I went to the site and it was working for me but all of a sudden not now. Must go change.

Anyways,

This is what I think I will put:

What the world needs now is love, sweet love

It's the only thing that there's just too little of

What the world needs now is love, sweet love,

No not just for some but for everyone.

-Burt Bacharach

I bet I will be the only one quoting him, the "cool" thing to do at my school is to quote Dave Matthews little do they know that I am cooler by quoting Burt!

Anyways,

This is what I think I will put:

What the world needs now is love, sweet love

It's the only thing that there's just too little of

What the world needs now is love, sweet love,

No not just for some but for everyone.

-Burt Bacharach

I bet I will be the only one quoting him, the "cool" thing to do at my school is to quote Dave Matthews little do they know that I am cooler by quoting Burt!

i would say go with whatever you feel is the best because it's going to be coming from you and you do want to make an impression.

sorry i'm replying sooo late and also i think thats a great idea