August 13, 200917 yr Argh..! I'm trying to gaze adoringly but the vid keeps buffering and sticking whenever silas pulls a not-so-attractive expression..:\ ...and what's with buttoning his shirt all the way up all the time..c'mon man show us a bit of chest..just a little ;) http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=556719 btw, Jonas gives a little pervy smile at 2.31ish, anyone think..? :sneaky:
August 13, 200917 yr "sigh" gosh, he is so beautiful. Love that hair length on him. He has the sweetest smile. I watched it this time without the sound ... amazing :) How can I become an interviewer in less than 3 Months. I want to meet this man. <3
August 13, 200917 yr Argh..! I'm trying to gaze adoringly but the vid keeps buffering and sticking whenever silas pulls a not-so-attractive expression..:\ ...and what's with buttoning his shirt all the way up all the time..c'mon man show us a bit of chest..just a little ;) http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=556719 btw, Jonas gives a little pervy smile at 2.31ish, anyone think..? :sneaky: hehe yeah ... what a cute close up of the boys .. :) it freaks me out how similar in character Jonas and I are, we could be a brother and sister almost. Except the genious part ... I leave that to him LOL
August 13, 200917 yr he likes his shirts white, long and buttoned up :P let's make a petition against it ;)
August 13, 200917 yr hehehe yeah, he is a good looking chap..no arguments there...:) btw..what the chuffing hell was Jonas wearing round his neck @Oya..? it's August..why's he wearing his Mum's wooly scarf..? ;)
August 13, 200917 yr Hey. Could you find me the Politiken-picture where Jonas is "sleeping" on a roof? I don't have time to look into all the photos posted at Mewsite and I know you can place it here in a second. Tero
August 13, 200917 yr Hey. Could you find me the Politiken-picture where Jonas is "sleeping" on a roof? I don't have time to look into all the photos posted at Mewsite and I know you can place it here in a second. Tero Hey Tero :D Here:
August 13, 200917 yr Thanks, I knew this is the place to ask :) Here's your reward: New Terrain Soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven Get off cheap That sits with her And the warmth of it splatters We all can wring her neck First we gain new terrain When we're young, we get seasick On your seven We're upset, real tush Ooh, why I sneeze like no-one Like most, you snip soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven soft sheets
August 13, 200917 yr Wow, thanks! Soft sheets What's this about? I thought so. Other than that it looks like Olivia's version was mostly accurate :)
August 13, 200917 yr Thanks, I knew this is the place to ask :) hahaha :D New Terrain Soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven Get off cheap That sits with her And the warmth of it splatters We all can wring her neck First we gain new terrain When we're young, we get seasick On your seven We're upset, real tush Ooh, why I sneeze like no-one Like most, you snip soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven soft sheets Cool :D Thanks so much Tero ! ---- For Jazz...when she comes back...
August 13, 200917 yr ha! I knew the New Terrain lyrics were gonna be a load of old gibberish...they make no sense whatsoever....love it :thumbsup: :P edit: Voted..! Well, at least I hope I did... Tak for din stemme! :D
August 13, 200917 yr Can I marry you Paula :P After I marry Bo of course first :* :* thousand kisses for you!
August 13, 200917 yr New Terrain Soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven Get off cheap That sits with her And the warmth of it splatters We all can wring her neck First we gain new terrain When we're young, we get seasick On your seven We're upset, real tush Ooh, why I sneeze like no-one Like most, you snip soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven soft sheets Hmm, let me think about this now O.O
August 13, 200917 yr Hmmm..Bastian..pulling sex-faces...hehehe in this set of pics Jonas' eyes look freakishly blue :)
August 13, 200917 yr Thanks, I knew this is the place to ask :) Here's your reward: New Terrain Soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven Get off cheap That sits with her And the warmth of it splatters We all can wring her neck First we gain new terrain When we're young, we get seasick On your seven We're upset, real tush Ooh, why I sneeze like no-one Like most, you snip soft sheets What's this about? Inside your mahogany cyprus As long as we're me and you We should not lose terrain Wild and young, we got seasick On your seven soft sheets tnx for the lyrics :)
August 13, 200917 yr in this set of pics Jonas' eyes look freakishly blue :) They look grey to me...Hmm. And Boooo :bomb:
August 13, 200917 yr where did u find that second piccccc? :* http://forums.mewsite.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3541&start=2595#p325379 :)
Create an account or sign in to comment