October 2, 200620 yr i know the answer but what to do with "5 points" ?? Do you want them or not??:thinking:
October 2, 200620 yr I guess it's What does mc_squared look like :smug: Well done! Five points for you, and minus five points for Nik!!:P
October 2, 200620 yr I guess it's What does mc_squared look like :smug: i think no.........."HOW" goes well i suppose....
October 2, 200620 yr Well done! Five points for you' date=' and [i']minus [/i]five points for Nik!!:P ok.......i shut up:P...
October 2, 200620 yr Well done! Five points for you' date=' and [i']minus [/i]five points for Nik!!:P Whaw that really means much to me. I wanna thanks my mom, my producer, all my fans, God...
October 2, 200620 yr umm.. i remember a thread which is also about intolerance...it was months ago..and i think it was about an animal..but not sure :-)
October 2, 200620 yr umm.. i remember a thread which is also about intolerance...it was months ago..and i think it was about an animal..but not sure :-) What kind of animal??:confused: Was it the extremely rare "Ondes Martenot" which spends most of its time in a dark place slagging off everyone?:rolleyes:
October 2, 200620 yr Author What kind of animal??:confused: Was it the extremely rare "Ondes Martenot" which spends most of its time in a dark place slagging off everyone?:rolleyes: did you get pwned, that's why are you hiding??? :rolleyes: and i don't hate Coldplay as you said here: I agree. I only started one of them in retaliation, because I don't think it should be possible to start threads about other members without their consent. Unfortunately there appears to be nothing that can be done to stop it, so the only thing to do is to fight fire with fire. Anyway, most of those threads were started by one person, the "Coldplay slagger"!!;) get over it, lol!!
October 2, 200620 yr did you get pwned, that's why are you hiding??? :rolleyes: and i don't hate Coldplay as you said here: As I said, your countless derogatory remarks suggest otherwise. So deal with it.;)
October 3, 200620 yr I wonder if Mark doesn't have anything else to do than being here all the time arguing with "kids" and "teenagers" if he's that mature and old... I mean for what he looks like in his pic...
October 3, 200620 yr I wonder if Mark doesn't have anything else to do than being here all the time arguing with "kids" and "teenagers" if he's that mature and old... I mean for what he looks like in his pic... I actually found Nik arguing againsts youngens such as myself. Mark has been provoked by Nik. And that above pic smutty...:laugh3: I'm certain thats what he looks like! :P
October 3, 200620 yr I wonder if Mark doesn't have anything else to do than being here all the time arguing with "kids" and "teenagers" if he's that mature and old... I mean for what he looks like in his pic... As usual, you're sticking your nose into something that has nothing to do with you. As I said - "the usual suspects".;)
Create an account or sign in to comment