🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do you .............?

Maldini

I'd say no but everything's so strange, so many things we don't know in this universe and we're never sure so I go for "I'm not sure" even though I dislike the idea of religions trying to impose a determined vision of God in people and dissing others conceptions, I mean how do they know?

I do believe in God but now I'm not sure because in my history class we're learning about different religions and empires, and the ruler of the empire would be like: "oh, God wanted me to conquer..." or, "God told me to tell you this..." It's so odd. And there are so many religions, how do you know which one is the right one? And I believe in God and Jesus, but they came along later than, say, Buddhism and Hinduism. But I do pray for family member, like my neice had surgery and I prayed for her. I also pray for my family when they travel so they can be safe and my prayers are always answered :stunned: .

So I guess I do belive in God. But I don't want to say that I have doubts, in case there really is a god but I do. But i'm sure it's just a phase I'm going through, a lot of people question their faith, right? But I will keep praying.

I just confused myself...