✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy &amp

Buttercup

Guy & Will answered my questions in the Coldplay Chat!!!

I submitted the same question for all 4 of them, and I couldn't believe 2 of them actually got answered in the Coldplay Chat right now!! :bdaysmile:

Here it is:

Ada: [to guy] First, thanks for the brilliant gig in San Francisco in Sept! Do you guys get to see much of anywhere you've touring? What are some of your fave places?

->Guy replies: If we're lucky and we have a day off we get to look around, but mostly we only have a morning or an afternoon free, i particlarly enjoyed walking around Haight Ashbury..

Ada: [to will] First, thanks for the brilliant gig in San Francisco in Sept! Do you guys get to see much of anywhere you've touring? What are some of your fave places?

->Will replies: We are lucky becuase when we are touring we always make sure we get time to look around... San Francisco is always great as is Iceland

Why wasn't I on Haight Street when Guy, or all of them were walking around??? :shock:

Well, I am amazed that they answered my questions!!! *doing cart wheels* And I'm glad Guy & Will like my city! :mrgreen:

Ada I saw it put in live and I tried to get onto this site to see if it was definitely you and was havnig lots of trouble. So I came to my mam's house and the first thing I see is you here talking about it. I knew it would be you!! Lucky devil :twisted: Wow!! AngelicJan got one on as well - she's a bit mad but she sounded slightly normal on her question can't remember what it was now though! Good for you. :wink:

Haha! :D

Basically it's not really a chat cos people, inluding me submitted questions yesterday or before the chat started. It's more like a Q & A really!

I just saw that on the official site there were 3000 questions submitted, so how they actually got 2 out my 4?? I don't know?? :shock: I mean maybe some questions submitted were probably a bit daft so they ignored them, but still!!!

I should go buy a lottery ticket today!!! :wink:

OK! I was reading Ian's transcript while I was eating lunch, and guess what? Jonny answered my question as well!!! God! There're some questions and answers somehow were messed up and not shown together. This is Jonny's answer:

Jonny says: Well we get to see quite to see quite a lot. San Fran is lovely and is one of my favourite places in America

Yes! Come back to see me in San Fran Jonny!!! :mrgreen:

They answered 3 of my questions!!! Today is a good day!! :wink:

ah i'm sooo jealous ada.........guy talked to you....or directed his answer to you....just kidding

well i think thats soo great that you got 3 out of 4 questions across

i forgot about that and so i couldnt go and put down some of my own questions....or comments at least :? :x :D