✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

He is spectacular...

amsterdam

I am still on cloud nine from the concert last night, but I just keep thinking how absolutely spectacular Chris was. He really does take your breath away when you see him live. Not to not recognize the other members of the band, because they are great too.

I am still on cloud nine from the concert last night' date=' but I just keep thinking how absolutely spectacular Chris was. He really does take your breath away when you see him live. Not to not recognize the other members of the band, because they are great too.[/quote']

ah i bet you are!! every gig i went to was spectacular :D im seeing them at the 1st of july here in holland and then i will see them at rock werchter in belgium only a 70 mins drive by car so worth it and im seeing them at V2003 so my summer will be great!!

All Coldplay members are brilliant but, definitely, Chris is the soul of the band. He's an amazing frontman...

Hey, guy's chick, will you go to VFest? Oh, me too!! At what stage will you go? Me, Staffordshire. I hope it will be brilliant!! I can't wait until August!!

:D