✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Wally

Thanks!

When this thead was bumped up, I went *LE GASPETH* and pointed.

I suck :disappointed:

Lol, 'le gaspeth,' thats such an awesome phrase. I'll use it the next time someone yells at me for saying *gasp*

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for Australian Coldplay fans:

Besides the internet, where can you buy Coldplay posters in Australia? Like what stores? I really want some more but can't find any.

I don't think you can get them actually, you can only really get posters of the more punk/whatever bands etc. They were selling them on tour but you can probably order them online. I got my purple X&Y shirt online very early 2008 because I am odd like that

I got a massive poster at the Easter Show today!!!! :D *jumps around like a crazy obsessed fan* well I suppose I am. I had to carry it around all day, I was practically hugging it the whole time :P. Its a reasonably early photo of them, but its great. And they had an awesome Coldplay T shirt that i haven't seen before but it was too small so i'm gonna try and get it in a medium. There were all these Coldplay things jumping out at me today, like Charles Moses Stadium, and then when we were trying to get seats to the car and motorbike show thingo, dad goes 'getting seats is always the hardest part' and I started laughing. Anyways, when I go to Sanity next I'll have a look their for the shirts, thanks Cobalt.

I had a look at Sanity and some other stores and couldn't find any t-shirts, so I had a look on the net. All the ones on the internet cost more than the price of the shirt in postage and handling. Anyone know any Australian sites that sell Coldplay shirts, or cheap international sites?

Okay ... I need some help please :)

I have been to Australia two times already (ages ago though) and I really loved these 'Country Road' tote bags.

I have several of these (old style with the 'Country Road Australia' writing on it as well as the new style with only 'Country Road' written on it) but would love one like this (because of the colour):

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160328059582&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:DE:1123

Anyone has any CR shops around and could check whether these are still available?

Unfortunately CR wouldn't ship abroad (to Germany) so it would be great if anyone could help me with it ... :)

Thankies :smug:

• 4 weeks later...

Did any Aussies see the question about Lhuna on Spicks and Specks? They didn't guess it, and I was yelling at the tv :D

and yes i'm partly just posting here to stop the Aussie thread falling to the second page. Come on Aussies!

Did any Aussies see the question about Lhuna on Spicks and Specks? They didn't guess it, and I was yelling at the tv :D

and yes i'm partly just posting here to stop the Aussie thread falling to the second page. Come on Aussies!

And another mention for Homecoming. The Lhuna question really surprised me. I didn't think it was a popular enough collaboration to warrant any significant interest. I didn't expect them to guess it though.

Okay ... I need some help please :)

I have been to Australia two times already (ages ago though) and I really loved these 'Country Road' tote bags.

I have several of these (old style with the 'Country Road Australia' writing on it as well as the new style with only 'Country Road' written on it) but would love one like this (because of the colour):

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160328059582&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:DE:1123

Anyone has any CR shops around and could check whether these are still available?

Unfortunately CR wouldn't ship abroad (to Germany) so it would be great if anyone could help me with it ... :)

Thankies :smug:

Have no idea, but next time I go out somewhere that has a Country Road I might look for it.

I have 3 Coldplay shirts now, picked up 2 for the price of one at a market the other day. Except they were large size, so they're pretty massive on me. Not that I mind :P an X&Y one and an American Tour one.