• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz two :wacky:

Here's a pic of the eldest, Boris just a few mins ago :wacky:

bild0777mini.jpg

HOLY CRAP I LOVE BUDGIES. :heart:

My uncle has one named Bulls-eye and it's so adorable. It sits on my shoulder and nibbles at my hair. Gah.

Only 3 more days of holidays for me. ;_;

People in NSW, excited about the laptops we're getting?!

My uncle has one named Bulls-eye and it's so adorable. It sits on my shoulder and nibbles at my hair. Gah.

Only 3 more days of holidays for me. ;_;

People in NSW, excited about the laptops we're getting?!

Oh don't get me started on the laptops!

We're not getting them apparently.

They're only giving it to Year 9!!!

lol I am sure you are going to be fine without them. And em, sweet name for a budgie.

My sister came up with Boris really, I named the girl Lyla (although she's the selfish one and screeches when she gets angry).

LOL Bulls-eye! Aw. Mine aren't that tame so they don't really sit on your shoulder or anything - Boris will if you're still and he doesn't get distracted by wanting to be with Lyla or in another room, Lyla is anti-humans.

Also, the broken laptop promise isn't anything new, Victorian high school students were all promised to get some a while ago and we haz none.

My sister came up with Boris really, I named the girl Lyla (although she's the selfish one and screeches when she gets angry).

Lol... Lyla? Like the Oasis song? I know its not, but your description "selfish and angry" sounds exactly like Liam Gallagher....

We had a blue budgie like that once, called sammy. Had him for 7 years, bless his soul

Don't like being back at school :cry: got 2 assignments toay, and another one due next week. And maths test :(

As to the laptops, our school isn't even on the list to get them, so no-one in our school will get them before end of term, maybe later, as far as I know.

Lol... Lyla? Like the Oasis song? I know its not, but your description "selfish and angry" sounds exactly like Liam Gallagher....

We had a blue budgie like that once, called sammy. Had him for 7 years, bless his soul

It is like the Oasis song, indeed.

Except I didn't expect her to turn out selfish, angry, also GREEDY for food and destructive to our walls! She isn't all bad though, she's endearingly timid.

It is like the Oasis song, indeed.

Except I didn't expect her to turn out selfish, angry, also GREEDY for food and destructive to our walls! She isn't all bad though, she's endearingly timid.

Ooh snap.

Full Marks, Emma.

We lost Lyla two days ago. She flew out the front door and was in the roof yesterday morning, but by the time we got up there she was gone. :sad:

lylabori.jpg

lyla.jpg

These are the only two pics I have of her... Boris keeps trying to look for her around the house. Poor things :sad::bigcry:

We lost Lyla two days ago. She flew out the front door and was in the roof yesterday morning, but by the time we got up there she was gone. :sad:

lylabori.jpg

lyla.jpg

These are the only two pics I have of her... Boris keeps trying to look for her around the house. Poor things :sad::bigcry:

:( Sorry to hear that

Don't like being back at school :cry: got 2 assignments toay, and another one due next week. And maths test :(

As to the laptops, our school isn't even on the list to get them, so no-one in our school will get them before end of term, maybe later, as far as I know.

Are you in uni or high school? Damn year 12 sucks majorly