✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Wally

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Claire, i guess the 24th of june is special for 2 reasons now :nice:

seeing as how you and Annie appear to love vegemite, and amidst the coming of Aus Day, i feel it dangerous to announce, i absolutely hate vegemite! lol seriously, can't stand the stuff. my dad calls it un-Australian of me, i call it protecting my taste buds lol

speaking of Aus Day, i'm also working so yay but also nay for the same reasons basically. i hope i finish early so i can spend the rest of the day at the beach :cool::)

oh my Kathy, how can you hate vegemite?! :shocked2: that's UNHEARD OF! lol no i'm totally kidding :lol:

i hope i finish early on Aus Day too. beach & bbq & general bogan-ism all round. :D

i feel so left out. every Australian on here saw Coldplay when they came last year except me, because I wasn't allowed :cry: i hope to God they come back very very soon.

I dont like vegemite either Kathy' date=' dont worry we're not freaks![/quote']

we got great taste Carole, in music and food ;)

^ don't feel too bad Claire, I'm sure they will be here in 2009, latest 2010 with bigger and better material, it's worth the wait! :nice: bye!

^it sure is worth the wait! :nice: pinkvanilla (i'm not sure of her real name..:embarassed: ) said she met Chris after one of the gigs (!!) and asked when they would be back here, and he said 2008 :D :D :D i hope he was for real and not just making that up, lol. but it doesn't matter, i'll wait to see them whenever they come :nice:

^^ ha! so it is 2008! seems so near actually! the wait is not even as long as we all anticipated. people hoping for another album in '07 were kinda pushing it, a little unrealisitic imo, but anyway, great news! soon a tour, and we'll all get to see them again, ^ and the first time for you.

haha, i'm quite excited now, and it's only january~

^i know Kathy me too! quite stupidly excited, actually. :D

i can't imagine how incredibly hyperactive i'm going to be when i see them. i'll probably start jumping up and down uncontrollably, and on account of extreme levels of happiness will shoot through the roof of the venue.

:D

i've got my own footage from the 2nd brissy concert that i've kept all to myself lol i always decide to show it then decide not to because i sing a bit during the performance and i was loosing my voice and i was off key nearly 100% of the time - everytime i watch it i can't help think "shut the hell up kathy!" lol i think as the year goes on and we are feeling extremely deprived of coldplay material, i'll show it :nice: there are 2 clips, one of trouble and another of 'till kingdom come + ring of fire.

sharing is caring!

:laugh3:

we're in the same boat: depriving everyone of great footage at the sake of preventing others from hearing our attempt to sing with the pros LOL

but it's pretty good because there is like one person in front of me then the stage with full view of chris.

i'll screen cap it and show you what i mean, that way there is no possibility of hearing my off tune attempts LOL

^ HAHA, same with my sister, though instead of arguing we kept bumping each other so you hear us apologising to each other all the time lol

'till kingdom come + ring of fire

untitled1copypz4.jpg

trouble

f2lo4.jpg

fix you

f1wm2.jpg

ahhhh the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

it took a lot to get to that position, but we did it, and let us never speak of it again! :shame:

lol those are screen caps from footage i took. i don't wanna show the actual videos because i'm singing and i'm quite the broken record :uhoh: just about all the pics i took are out of focus because of the lasers and lights behind the stage. how you had better luck lol curse those excellent special effects!

aw thanks guys!

^ perfect position hey Carole! i actually wanted to be smack dead in the middle but there was so many guards that there would be no chance to take illegal footage lol

chris was soooo close, we could see the A and M tattooes on his inner wrists :stunned: it was great...guy was pretty close too! during ring of fire when they are all up at the front, it was amazing...brings back great memories!