✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Searching for covers for bootlegs...

noni

I'd like to find some covers for bootlegs. Bootleg, is this the right word? Well, I mean recording of live shows.

I only have the shows at Earls Court (17-Apr-03) and Houston (28-Jan-03). If someone know any website or have some cover to share...

I'm trying to do some by myself but they're so sad... :?

Thanks in advance...

Mmmmh, I've visited the site but... well, maybe I'm stupid, but I can't find the covers...

In cover art section there are only the official albums...

Maybe in other section that I'm not able to find? :-o

Mmmmh, I don't wanna be tiresome but, at the moment I'm at the site, at audio section.

There are 'rare songs', 'covers and collaborations', 'radio interview', 'Montreal show' and some songs else. And, no more. Not a trace about covers...

Well, don't worry Amanda, I don't wanna be boring...

Thanks anyway for your help... ;)

He he he, this thread seems an english class... :shock:

I know what a cover song means, but I'm speaking about another thing.

I mean the photograph which is in the front and back of a cd case, where it's written the name of the band and the title of the album.

I don't know if I explain it very well...

I'm going to attach a cover, if I can... :?

I'm still searching in some fan sites, I hope finding anything.

At the moment I have one for the Earls Court show thanks to one of this board users who sent it to me...

I don't mind the size (well, big is better), they're for my cd's, only to make them more beautiful on my shelf, hehehe :P ;)

Thanks for answer me Amanda, you're nice...

Guest LiquidSky
I'd like to find some covers for bootlegs. Bootleg, is this the right word? Well, I mean recording of live shows.

I only have the shows at Earls Court (17-Apr-03) and Houston (28-Jan-03). If someone know any website or have some cover to share...

Thanks in advance...

can I have the Houston one? Do you have any other ones from Houston?

Please can you send them to me? :?

Thanks in advance...

I only have this one from Houston. And, if I'm not wrong, I downloaded from this site. But I've just been there now and the downloads will be available in mid-July...

Guest LiquidSky

Thanks in advance...

I only have this one from Houston. And, if I'm not wrong, I downloaded from this site. But I've just been there now and the downloads will be available in mid-July...

Can you tell me wich site?

Bootleg's covers....cover art....or whatever

Hi noni!!

I'm interested in your Earls Court cd covers. At the moment, I only have Glastonbury 2002 and Lisbon 2003 cd covers, because I think that it's a little bit difficult to find Coldplay's bootlegs covers....but I'll try to find some more. :shrug: If you are interested in my cd covers, just tell it to me and I'll send them to you.