✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers For Coldplayers CD...Deadline Extended to December 15th.

TraceOddity

Any band or artist still wishing to take part in the charity CD who has not yet submitted a song, now's your last chance. I will be accepting submissions until Nov. 15th. For those who haven't heard of it yet, this is a CD comprised of music by members of the forum with proceeds going to the CCC. The originial thread is in my siggy if anyone wants to have a look.

Thanks for your support!!!:lol: :lol:

Oh how I wish I had the musical talent to compose something for this! Alas. I do not. :P

Nevertheless, I really look forward getting a copy.

Heya Tracie! :) Perhaps you could PM Ian and ask him to run announcement for you....he maaay even send a mass email out if you ask super nicely! :D

I'M BACK!!!!! :D :lol: :D

I finally have the net and a working computer at my new place, so no more disappearing acts, I promise!!

As for asking Ian about a mass announcement, That's a good Idea. It's someething I hope he'd be willing to do when the CD is compiled. Anyway, it's 4am or so here, so I'll wait until tomorow to think about it!!

GOD it's good to be back. I miss this board!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope I'm not too late...

My Band Is Frozen Inertia, the song is called Don't Stop

http://fimusic.org/dont_stop.mp3

Tim Graves - Guitar, Bass, Voice

Tracy Pheiffer - Vocals

Sunday Marstrell - End Gospel Voice (doubled many times)

Brad Palmer - Drums

Written and recorded in Chicago and Ohio via web transmission...

Hope everyone enjoys... Thanks Tracie for undertaking such a great project

THanks to Frozen Inertia and Cold RadioMuse! THese are GREAT songs!! Paulus. In case you haven't checked your pm's yet, is there any way you could upload some of your songs to something other than myspace? For some reason, my computer's not shoing the myspace mp3 player, and I really want to hear your stuff! People have been using sendspace and it works for me. THx!:D

Becauser I'm not the only one on here with a busy life, I've decided to add a few weeks to the submission deadline. THere are still a couple of ppl who want to be involved and I don't want to exclude anyone!!

I recommend you pm me with links to songs unless you want everyone to hear them before the CD is done. EIther way is fine by me though!!:D

• 4 weeks later...
december 15th today... :P so wats up? :D

There are still a couple of ppl who really wanted to add a track, but are too busy or need access to better quippment, so I'm being patient. After Christmas, I'm going to open title and cover art contests, send out letters/waivers to all the musicians and compile the music. I'm hoping this'll all come together in the spring, but after what I learned about set-backs with my own CD last year, I'm not announcing a completion date just yet,lol.:lol:

it cant be that much work really. i have made two album myself and once the songs are done there not much time left really. i dont think you should leave much time left for it, you can leave a weak for the rest of the songs to come in and the artworks one week too and then its just to compile in get it together. really easy actually :)

i really want this to be done :D

it cant be that much work really. i have made two album myself and once the songs are done there not much time left really. i dont think you should leave much time left for it, you can leave a weak for the rest of the songs to come in and the artworks one week too and then its just to compile in get it together. really easy actually :)

i really want this to be done :D

It's pretty easy making your own album, yes. But I want to involve the board members as much as possible. The artwork will be alot more fun if members get to design it, and alot are busy, so a week isn't enough time for everyone to get something together that might want to. Also, there's the legal aspect...permission/waivers have to be signed and returned. THen there's the manufacturing, pre-orderring, shipping details etc., which need to be worked out worked out with the CCC Mods...If this was the only thing I was doing right now, and if I wanted to do everything myself, it would be done long ago. But I want to involve as many ppl as possible.

Petra: I thought I PM'd you, sorry. life is crazy this time of year! Yes, I got your song, and I do want to include it!!:D

EDIT: There's a thread for anyone who'd like to suggest a title here:http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36522

There are already some great ones there!:D