November 6, 200619 yr So, my teacher asked me if I could do a Remembrance Day Powerpoint for the school for Friday and I am having trouble deciding what song to use to go along with the presentation... the theme of the Powerpoint is the poem "In Flanders Field", peacekeeping, rebuilding the land and houses destroyed, or a flame/torch... So does any body have a song to suggest that could fit into this project? I was thinking Coldplay, but no song I think of right now really fits... U2? The Beatles? What should I dooooo ?
November 6, 200619 yr Author Yeah, I was originally thinking Fix You, something to evoke emotion, not really The Hardest Part...I think something more along the lines of mellower than mellow if you know what I mean
November 6, 200619 yr Yeah' date=' I was originally thinking Fix You, something to evoke emotion, not really The Hardest Part...I think something more along the lines of mellower than mellow if you know what I mean[/quote'] Oh I see. Maybe Amsterdam than:\
November 6, 200619 yr Author Amsterdam...hmmm that's an idea And thanks Will, I'll give that a listen :wink:
November 7, 200619 yr Sigur Ros' Untitled 1 AKA Vaka... perfect. just listen to it and ull know why. Yeah Sigur Ros sounds like it would be a good idea.... you probably could find the fitting music and there aren't all those lyrics typical songs would have to distract the main focus and idea of the powerpoint. and good luck :cool:
November 7, 200619 yr Author Why thank you ^ :nice: I'm listening to Untitled 1 at the moment and not only is it perfect for the presentation, I found a new song to like... this song's good :P
November 7, 200619 yr What about `Don't Give Up` by Peter Gabriel, it's a sad but uplifting song. http://rapidshare.com/files/2372337/Don_t_Give_Up.zip.html
November 7, 200619 yr Why thank you ^ :nice: I'm listening to Untitled 1 at the moment and not only is it perfect for the presentation, I found a new song to like... this song's good :P mohahah ur on the way to become a Sigur Ros fan..another 1 down 6 billion to go :evil:
November 8, 200619 yr Author Thanks PlayingCold for the link :) And the Nirvana song was a good choice.. mohahah ur on the way to become a Sigur Ros fan..another 1 down 6 billion to go :evil: ahahaha i could be a potential fan, but I'd need some other songs to impress me :wacko:
Create an account or sign in to comment