🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

oh, the joy of getting somebody into coldplay...

anna111

Today when I went onto Instant Messenger, one of my friends IMed me and said "OMG, Anna, I love Coldplay now, they are the best, thank you so much!" Because just recently I told her she should listen to more coldplay (and visit maketradefair.com, and eat more chocolate, :lol: ), and so today she looked on her iPod and she had some coldplay songs that she had never listened to and now she is a huge fan!! I am so happy. ah, the joy of actually having another person who likes coldplay in my school!!

I experienced that same joy when I converted a very close friend of mine - he didn't use to really like Coldplay but I lent him X&Y and he was hooked, he loves the instrumentals too. Next I need to introduce him to the amazing B-Sides such as Crest of Waves, One I Love etc and my mission will be complete...

I got my older sis into them. Haha, first she asked for X&Y... then a few weeks later she wanted Parachutes AND AROBTTH and even ended up getting super excited about going to a concert!

She's not at the "b-side level" yet though... :laugh4:

i was in my relatives house this years summer in April when i was searching for the sites for coldplay.com and other famous sites about coldplay.

I want the single 'speed of sound' and i told that to my uncle,cousin sisters.

They and even their friends know about coldplay.And i used to search for pictures of coldplay in sites.I got them into youtube.

:laugh3: really its a awesome band!

hahaha great thread. i understand.

i try to spread coldplay everywhere, especially on partys (with alcohol)...then i go around and say: hey. do you like coldplay? do you want to borrow a dvd? should i give you any albums? or my mp3 player filled up with coldplay?

sometimes it works...:)

^ OMG!!! i do the same!

and i always thought i was nuts for that!!! :lol:

so, i bascially get out the singles and put them in front all the other records!

I get someone into Coldplay too...

She liked Talk and that's all... I lend her Parachutes, but she didn't like it much... Then one of her friends lent her X&Y... and then, it was the rush... she likes them much now... and I lent her AROBTTH... she said it was a great album!!

Last year, I planned a trip to London with three friends, mainly to see Coldplay live at Crystal Palace, but also to do sightseeing and shopping. None of them were Coldplay fans though, so I had to "force" one of them to come with me. They all didn't want to and preferred going shopping, but I had two tickets so one of them HAD TO go with me. And after the concert, she said how much she loved it, she wanted all their albums and thanked me a thousand times for taking her there with me :D