🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Looking at old posts..

Manders

Its amazing how dumb I was two years ago.

wow.

Dont you hate that?

You exist. You think your decent.

And a few years later, you look back at that existence and everything you did said wore..and your like.

SHIT.

Yall's perception of me is completely skewed, possibly. most likely.

ew

whas up?

(I DIDNT CURSE IN THIS POST..wait once)

Yes I do not like that either

Look back and listen or read or saw the things you did is not a pleasure thing to do.

I look back in my fisrt post here and I can not help myself,I wrote and thought different from today,even if I believe that I am the same person and I probably would did the same I did.

But now that you realize that you can change the thing that you do not like now.Or at least you can try

Worse is the feeling of thinking "I could be looking back on this post in a few years and think 'Jeese I was an asshole' ".

But I cant relate to either feeling, I usually pee myself laughing from my own old posts. Which is way more sad.

Worse is the feeling of thinking "I could be looking back on this post in a few years and think 'Jeese I was an asshole' ".

But I cant relate to either feeling, I usually pee myself laughing from my own old posts. Which is way more sad.

haha yeah. mr anti coldplay in a coldplay forum...

didnt u like piss off that guyschick girl real bad?

the one from...holland or something...

i dont know haha

I know that people used to HATE me and still do I suppose..so much as they followed me to another forum..or some shit..

weird....

its weird how much of my life revolved around this place for so long

but its cool

cause its like my online diary...of horrible pictures..and other stuff haha

Its weird as hell, its like I can reference back to different memories of mine by searching through the posts and hoping I mentioned it somewhere.

Haha I remember when Angela made that "Ugly People" post and me and some guy (I think his name was Chad) completely ripped her and Doogie apart, good times.

Where did they follow you to?

I never hated you at all, I think some people were putoff by the insane amount of Amanda posts that would occur as soon as you logged on. I mean, this was 2003, did super broadband hit Alabama early?

UN-likely! Pahahahaha

Its weird as hell, its like I can reference back to different memories of mine by searching through the posts and hoping I mentioned it somewhere.

Haha I remember when Angela made that "Ugly People" post and me and some guy (I think his name was Chad) completely ripped her and Doogie apart, good times.

Where did they follow you to?

I never hated you at all, I think some people were putoff by the insane amount of Amanda posts that would occur as soon as you logged on. I mean, this was 2003, did super broadband hit Alabama early?

UN-likely! Pahahahaha

hahahaha I know!

They followed me to...a radiohead forum..

omg

I know like in the picture thread theres me eating a battery :-?.......cause I was "bored"

and then like 2 posts down theres another one of me..making a srunchy face...again cause I was "bored" I mean seriously. shoot me. ugh

whatever

I was like 13

and dumb

and had no social life..and an obsession with coldplay. haha good times