✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy New 2007

Wally

how come not going out to a party or anything? or in the US are the parties after the new year has actually begun?

Nah....I always stay home. I don't go to the parties here. They are usually for adults. Or maybe there are parties amongst the kids in school....and I'm just not invited. :laugh3: I'm such a loser.

My parents went to a party, and I'm staying home. Which is okay by me, I like to relax. :smug:

How did you spend New Year's Eve?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went to a mates place to drink. only had 4 full strength beers and i was tipsy. lol cheap drunk :P

then went to the beach, there were like 5000 people there, was nuts! yeah and then talked and stuff ;)

we just made it to the beach though, with like 3 minutes to spare till midnight :P

That sounds fun! I don't drink, so I don't know how it feels...:P

How old are you again?

Drinking sucks. at the moment itself it feels good. like right now to me. But in a few hours i won't feel that good cause i won't remember thtat much. I do have the luck i barely have hangovers though;

That sounds fun! I don't drink, so I don't know how it feels...:P

How old are you again?

Drinking sucks. at the moment itself it feels good. like right now to me. But in a few hours i won't feel that good cause i won't remember thtat much. I do have the luck i barely have hangovers though;

Have A Happy New Year Annie :kiss:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANNIE!!!

i'm 17 but in australia drinking age is 18, so its not like the US, its really easy for me to get alcohol if i want to.

yeah nick i'm like you, lucky for me i don't get hangovers so to speak. tipsy is nice, i just never get really drunk, i hate the head spins....

middle school??? so they start drinking at like 14? thats really not good? i only properly started drinking last year (lol i gotta get used to saying that)

Some a year or two younger than me...:\ It's an epidemic...horrible!

They actually brag about how drunk they get.