✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are they worth to you?

fudge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know why this happened....probably because of this disappointment of X&Y......or because I just got tired of them.....or maybe because I was never such a REAL fan as some others are on here.....haha or maybe even because I come to this board everyday and want to see something else besides Coldplay-....maybe this board made me tired of them.....(Ok this seems to be a bit far fetched.....:P).......or because I am just tired of lyrics like "if you never try then you never know...." etc......

I don't know.......but what I know is that they have meant a lot to me.....I can't tell you details now because I only could if it was still like that.........ä

maybe one day the Coldplay love will come back.....

Hey, I didn't feel the Coldplay love for almost 1 1/2, it can come back really suddenly. I mean, I liked them kind of as well but I was actually, ah, a bit disgusted by them. I mean, it was so odd. It sometimes felt like the band was an ex-lover and whenever I saw them on tv I was reminded and sometimes I even thought the music was still good, I mean, that's why I almost cried when I saw this Talk live video on tv last spring.

Alright, this must sound odd and it's hard to explain, all I meant was: it can change really easily. It doesn't have to but yeah. I hate falling out of love with music and bands. It's awful and I always feel so bad for it.

Sgt Pepper is an album by the Beatles.

Hey, I didn't feel the Coldplay love for almost 1 1/2, it can come back really suddenly. I mean, I liked them kind of as well but I was actually, ah, a bit disgusted by them. I mean, it was so odd. It sometimes felt like the band was an ex-lover and whenever I saw them on tv I was reminded and sometimes I even thought the music was still good, I mean, that's why I almost cried when I saw this Talk live video on tv last spring.

Alright, this must sound odd and it's hard to explain, all I meant was: it can change really easily. It doesn't have to but yeah. I hate falling out of love with music and bands. It's awful and I always feel so bad for it.

Sgt Pepper is an album by the Beatles.

haha yeah I know what you mean there......when Coldplay is on TV my sisters say "Oh Julia look there are your lovely Coldplay....." and I don't even want to have a look because I don't want to see them...haha that sounds so stupid but it's true...

Well... Coldplay actually helped me one afternoon, when I was feeling really depressed. It really worked out. I was just lied there in my bed thinking about all the bad stuff that happened and put AROBTTH, and just by listening 4 or 5 songs, those 'bad thoughts' disappeared. I was amazed by the power really. :) No other band 'helps' me the way Coldplay does; it really chills me out.