✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How are we gonna sell the music???

yamfox

Is there noway you could get a subdomain from Coldplaying.com?

I don't know whether the admins have the space for it, but even if it was just like, one page with a few links to the myspace, this forum, and like, a paragraph explaining what it is we're about.

It's a shame this isn't happening 4 years from now - one of my university courses to choose from for the next 4 years is Web Development. :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, we're selling them through cafepress.com. Cafepress manufactures CDs as they're ordered, so the important thing is to really spread the word once it's there. I'm mailing the master CD tomorrow (Monday) so it will only be a few more days. Thanks everyone for continuing to spread the news.:)

Yeah Jack. I'm going to ask Ian about a stickied thread with the info and links...thanks for reminding me,lol.:D

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your different payment methods?

spacer.gif Answer

CafePress.com accepts credit cards and CafeCash as payment.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and check cards (as long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above). You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.

Paying by Check Card?

If you're paying with a Visa Check Card, or MasterMoney Card enter it as if it was a regular credit card.

We're sorry but we do not accept checks, money orders, or paypal at this time.

:bigcry:

I wanted to buy one... even If I'll get that copy because the CD title :wink3: :laugh3:

I don't know how to do that.. but I'll try :D

If you can get to a post office or a bank, you ask them for an International money order for the cost of the CD. We'll let you know how much it is soon. Unfortunately, there will be a service charge of a couple of dollars for the money order, but at least it's an option.

If you can get to a post office or a bank, you ask them for an International money order for the cost of the CD. We'll let you know how much it is soon. Unfortunately, there will be a service charge of a couple of dollars for the money order, but at least it's an option.

ohh it's not hard.. I'll try to get some money and buy it :dance:

I think victaniac is going to order a few to sell to people with no cc. You can send a cheque or money order to her when she gets them.:)

:shocked2: really!?!

That'd be awsome!! i won't be able to buy it otherwise :\

iTunes

Does anyone know anything about getting an album onto iTunes? If you have a CD Baby account you can do it through them, but that costs money. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

It will be for sale as a download on clickbands.com in a few days!!!:D