✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO RE-BROADCAST SATURDAY@ 6!! SOME RECORD IT!!

marianne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BUSYBEEBURNS: What if I told you that someone gave me the Toronto concert in perfect quality. And I don't mean in great quality. I'm talking about the type of high quality that you heard only on the radio and NOT the Edge webcast, the type that requires someone to hook up a recorder to Chris' mic directly. I have it, but with 4 songs missing: GPASUYF, Your World Turned Upside Down, Moses, and Everything's not Lost. They're missing, but we can get those in "webcast quality". The rest of the concert is spot on, and I'm sure they're as good as you can get them.

Its like purchasing an officially released live album or something. Its great. :D

Anyway, do you want it instead of your copy? If so, then how do you want me to give it to you?

PS: They're encoded as 192kbps mp3's.

@BUSYBEEBURNS: What if I told you that someone gave me the Toronto concert in perfect quality. And I don't mean in great quality. I'm talking about the type of high quality that you heard only on the radio and NOT the Edge webcast, the type that requires someone to hook up a recorder to Chris' mic directly. I have it, but with 4 songs missing: GPASUYF, Your World Turned Upside Down, Moses, and Everything's not Lost. They're missing, but we can get those in "webcast quality". The rest of the concert is spot on, and I'm sure they're as good as you can get them.

Its like purchasing an officially released live album or something. Its great. :D

Anyway, do you want it instead of your copy? If so, then how do you want me to give it to you?

PS: They're encoded as 192kbps mp3's.

PM him :)

ian, if and when you get it, please tell us that there is a better recording for the concert available. :) i'd love to have that concert the best possible qualitiy possible to keep in my memory. :)

but i still think the one that is up now is still pretty good. still, PM ian if you still haven't.

and if you don't recieve a PM ian, PM Abstract. :P