✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO RE-BROADCAST SATURDAY@ 6!! SOME RECORD IT!!

marianne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: TORONTO SHOW MP3'S!

busybeeburns, I have a site up for you to D/L the files, if you can let me know when you are on so I can give you the URL, then let me know how things are going, when you finish, stuff like that.

Hope ya got a cable connection!

Its approx: 100MB for whole thing.

Thanks!

half an hour.... :o i'm going to be in my room listening to it the whole time. :D i might skip dinner. i will unless i can listen to it in the kitchen. so hard because i have my grandparents coming over and it would be rude. :( i'm recording it to casette and if i had the knowlage and ability i would put it up (if it's possible) but i can't because i have neither. but i have to rush to my room (if i'm not there) 40 minutes in to switch teh sides of my tape. i don't want to have it stop in the middle of a song. each side is 45 minutes...

Don't Panic Y'all!

I already upped the T.O. show tracks to Ian last night minus the One I Love track that got cut off at the begining, so as soon as One I Love is finished playing I'll mix/edit/convert it and up it to him to complete the whole concert.

T-minus 20min til Edge102.1 COLDPLAY BROADCAST!!!

Cheers Everyone! :D :D :D

cha ching! sorry i've been saying that a lot lately. when good things happen. :oops: :P

hurray!

by the way i already should have asked you this but what's you name i didn't catch it. :oops:

*hugs*

thanks!! :D :D

:o i'm off to listen to it. 5 minutes so i won't be back for a while!

cha ching! sorry i've been saying that a lot lately. when good things happen. :oops: :P

hurray!

by the way i already should have asked you this but what's you name i didn't catch it. :oops:

*hugs*

Who Me!?

What the Hell??

Edge102.1 is playing everthing all out of order!

The setlist goes like this:

1. Politik

2. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

3. A Rush of Blood To The Head

4. Daylight

5. Trouble

6. One I Love

7. Don't Panic

8. High Speed

9. Everything's Not Lost

10. Shiver

11. Yellow

12. The Scientist / What A Wonderful World

Encore 1

--------

13. Clocks

14. In My Place

15. Amsterdam

Encore 2

--------

16. Lips Like Sugar

17. Life Is For Living

i also heard that for the first broadcast, they added in some songs that were never played. Will the mp3's be available at this site? My friend and i went to this concert and i promised i would burn a cd for her.

Wow, thanks. :D

I have the concert as well, but I didn't get the first song (Politik), Trouble, Yellow, or Clocks because it (the signal) must have cut off for me while recording, and so the program automatically stopped recording the concert without me knowing it. Must be the buffer or something. :( :?

If you can, can you record it so that the sound quality is NOT variable? I have mp3's of Politik and several others, but they're not at 128kbps, 160kbps, etc. It jumps up and down, and I believe I can't burn those on CD's. If I can, then great, but I don't think so. :cry:

If you need it, or if this website needs it, I'll get it to you somehow.

Wow, thanks. :D

I have the concert as well, but I didn't get the first song (Politik), Trouble, Yellow, or Clocks because it (the signal) must have cut off for me while recording, and so the program automatically stopped recording the concert without me knowing it. Must be the buffer or something. :( :?

If you can, can you record it so that the sound quality is NOT variable? I have mp3's of Politik and several others, but they're not at 128kbps, 160kbps, etc. It jumps up and down, and I believe I can't burn those on CD's. If I can, then great, but I don't think so. :cry:

If you need it, or if this website needs it, I'll get it to you somehow.

really i need it!!! err... all of it.... if it becomes available through this site or any other, please post!!!

hurray!

*hugs*

Who Me!?

yes you! i give you a hug. :D

but i need to know your name still because i don't think you have told me it yet. and if you did, i'm sorry i forget it. :oops:

in the boradcast they left out:

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Life Is For Living

High Speed in place for Moses

Everything's Not Lost

Shiver in place for Your World Turns Upside Down

after lips like sugar they played Don't Panic and Daylight.

hurray!

*hugs*

Who Me!?

yes you! i give you a hug. :D

but i need to know your name still because i don't think you have told me it yet. and if you did, i'm sorry i forget it. :oops:

in the boradcast they left out:

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Life Is For Living

High Speed in place for Moses

Everything's Not Lost

Shiver in place for Your World Turns Upside Down

after lips like sugar they played Don't Panic and Daylight.

Aw you wanna give me a hug?? My friends call my Dewey ! Don't worry bout the chinced out broadcast on 102.1 I uploaded the whole first show to Ian so I think he wrote that it would be up by tommorow morning.

:)