✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO RE-BROADCAST SATURDAY@ 6!! SOME RECORD IT!!

marianne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll record it. ;)

Here's the problem: I need someone to host the file once I get it. I have no way to give it to you unless someone puts up an ftp site or something and allows others to download it. I can put it on Kazaa, but I'm warning you: even with 1 person d/l'ing off me on kazaa, you won't even hit 1 kB per second despite my cable modem. Don't know why.

I'll need a host (and possibly a reminder that its on Saturday at 6pm.

Email me at [email protected] and remind me. I have ADHD and am very very very very very forgetful. :oops:

I'll record it. ;)

Here's the problem: I need someone to host the file once I get it. I have no way to give it to you unless someone puts up an ftp site or something and allows others to download it. I can put it on Kazaa, but I'm warning you: even with 1 person d/l'ing off me on kazaa, you won't even hit 1 kB per second despite my cable modem. Don't know why.

I'll need a host (and possibly a reminder that its on Saturday at 6pm.

Email me at [email protected] and remind me. I have ADHD and am very very very very very forgetful. :oops:

i would host it if i had enough room but i can only host up to 10mb which is nothing! i'm going to ask mr.coldplaying himself if he can do it.

PS: I hope you that they'll play it again ON THE INTERNET using Realplayer or Quicktime or something. Otherwise' date=' I can't record it. :twisted:[/quote']

which ever way the webcasted the show originally is how they will do it again :)

PS: I hope you that they'll play it again ON THE INTERNET using Realplayer or Quicktime or something. Otherwise' date=' I can't record it. :twisted:[/quote']

which ever way the webcasted the show originally is how they will do it again :)

i think, i'm not sure but i think they only played it on the radio. i think, not sure tho. not really much help there, was I, lol. sorry.

Hi All! :D

This is my first post and I noticed that everyone is looking for the T.O. show! which by the way was the most incredible show I every seen, the visuals man, they were intense!

Anyway, I recorded the show from Edge 102.1 via their internet webcast that night. I am in the middle of editing and cutting up the show into single tracks to be converted to mp3.

Now I wanna share this with everyone! But the prob is hosting the files, I can't do it, anybody got any ideas?

hi, i am also a new member!

lol, that's a great first post, lol. i don't know how to do any of that technical stuff, but the ppl here are real nice and i'm sure someone will help ya, thanks for wanting to share the tracks. we all appreciate it!! :D thanks!!

Hi All! :D

This is my first post and I noticed that everyone is looking for the T.O. show! which by the way was the most incredible show I every seen, the visuals man, they were intense!

Anyway, I recorded the show from Edge 102.1 via their internet webcast that night. I am in the middle of editing and cutting up the show into single tracks to be converted to mp3.

Now I wanna share this with everyone! But the prob is hosting the files, I can't do it, anybody got any ideas?

Talk to Ian aka busybeeburns

YES YES YES!!! It saves me the trouble. :D I'd be p.o.'ed if I tried recording 3 hours of music and found out that I did something wrong and got nathing!!! :sad: Not really a pro at recording off the net, so I hope you can get the files to BusyBeeBurns. :-D

WHEW!!

I finally finished making the mp3's, it took me a while but it's done. Now the only thing is that 1 song got cut off, ya see I wasn't around to check out the whole recording, I was at the show right? lol so there must have been some Net congestion cause at the beginning of One I Love it got blanked out, so I lost the One I Love! which for me is kinda ironic as well but that's another story!

Now there were 17 songs! YES! 12 from the setlist and 5 more from 2 FREAKIN' ENCORES!

So if Ian busybeeburns, Hi! can IM me or talk to me later I will put up one track on one of them free hosting sites as a sample to check out!

I'll prob re-record the show on Saturday off the radio to get the One I Love back again ! LOL!

Cheers All! :-D

Ok I posted a song on a hosted website, so if you wanna check it out IM me and Ill give you the link, its one of those Geocities sites so they limit you on the traffic per day! but its better than a kick in the head! right? LOL! don't ask for an explanation on that!

Hopefully Ian busybeeburns will be on soon so I can contact him on hosting the songs, I'll only be on for a few hours then its off to band practice! YAY! so I don't know what the hell time it is here! its like 4:30pm on my comp now!

And yes I'll try to get the One I Love included in the set!

hey jess' date=' i just tried the link, and it says make sure i have authorization and windows can't access it. dows anyone else have that prob?[/quote']

Hmmm... it might be down at the moment. He said that he's trying to convert the files to mp3 format and it'll be on the site at about 11pm EST. I hope you guys can get it. :(