July 24, 200719 yr well, i would say i enjoy female company a lot, me and my cousin have always been really close and she is super funny. but i always end up with boys for some reason when i go out, girls never or hardly show up! :wreck:
July 24, 200719 yr I like both Men are easy going,but I also like all the "difficulties" a woman could have Btw,men can have deep conversations too
July 24, 200719 yr Actually my best freind is a guy, and even lives in another city :D But I also have very good friends who are girls, and they are not clingy, no catfights, backstabbing or gossip or whatever females said here...
July 24, 200719 yr answering to the poll... both equal when i was a kid i used to have more male friends than female friends, now is the other way round, more female ones. i used to have less problems with male friends than with female friends... :thinking:
August 14, 200719 yr It really depends on the person. I have 2 guys I probably consider my best friends, but I only really talk in much depth with one, cause he's very open emotionally and he listens. The other, is so stuck on trying to be too manly and masculine that I struggle to talk to him at all. Girls are sometimes really easy to talk to, but it can get annoying if there's attraction. It's really difficult to talk to some girls cause it's clear they don't take you as seriously as you take yourself. That's what I think, anyways. The person I speak to most in the world right now is a girl.
August 14, 200719 yr Meh, I've changed my mind again. Males are to concerned with what people think of them.
August 14, 200719 yr Guys are generally easier to get along with. At least for me. So most of my friends are male.
Create an account or sign in to comment