• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Right,

So this thread is really dead.

DEAD

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

But keep positive guys! The band will be going to our country soon! :D :D :D

I hope Jakarta will be the first destination to go before anywhere else, Bandung is a good potential as many bands go there too. Gelora Bung Karno is the perfect venue for big concerts, imagining the same size as MX tour. I am hoping the band will have bigger venues again during LP7 tour. Will see!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Indonesia is a beautiful country of Southeast Asia. Being a travelling person I like to visit these kind of places. But I really don't have much idea about the place, I have heard a lot about that, from some of my friends, and I will really like to visit the place once.

Go to Bali and visit Kuta and Jimbaran. Many foreigners go there and I'm sure it will be worth to visit :)

Anyhow, I'm deeply sad about one great Indonesian entertainer, Olga Syahputra, who just passed away today (WIB) time this evening. He has made huge contributions with the entertainment industry for almost a decade and now he returns home for good. Hope his legacy lives on. Everyone is thinking about you today #RIPOlgaSyahputra

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Salam kenal jg :) biasanya cuma liat2 aja ga join hehehe... kpn ya coldplay nya ke indo? :(

Hehe gapapa :) Iya nih, tapi waktu kemaren dia di Interview sama Howard Stern kalau Coldplay bakal ke Far East, kemungkinan antara Indonesia atau Singapore.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/coldplayingpodcast/chris-martin-on-the-howard-stern-show-2016-03-16

Semoga mereka bisa kesini hoho *Fingers crossed*