✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Indonesian thread

grids

Cool:D

I probably also have some distant family members still living in Indonesia whom I don't even know about. Well, perhaps my mother does :)

that's a cool thing of you!

so ok, since this thread is aiming for gathering all indonesian people and i'm pretty sure they're here because they are a fan of coldplay, right? :D

i heard that they will be releasing their fifth album but they have been extending the date for years and years.. well, it's just me being exaggerated.. but seriously, they have told fans that it is supposed to be by at the end of last year. any thoughts about that?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a cool thing of you!

so ok, since this thread is aiming for gathering all indonesian people and i'm pretty sure they're here because they are a fan of coldplay, right? :D

i heard that they will be releasing their fifth album but they have been extending the date for years and years.. well, it's just me being exaggerated.. but seriously, they have told fans that it is supposed to be by at the end of last year. any thoughts about that?

Yeah I'm here because I'm a HUGE Coldplay fan I just happened to notice the international message boards.

Well they did extend the release date every time, first they thought to release it in december 2010 after that rumours were may/june 2011 but now probably september/october. I still believe they're going to release before all the major festivals they're going to play, so that means in may or june.

• 3 weeks later...

Dari Jakarta, bokap batak, nyokap padang (blasteran paling aneh :D)

sekarang tinggal di Guangzhou.... derita. Kemaren nonton Thor, tau-taunya didubbing:|:stunned::snobby::furious2::phu:

akhirnya angkat kaki di awal film :(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh iya gue juga pernah denger tuh rumor coldplay dateng ke indonesia... tapi alhasil pas gue research sih gak yah.. ada orang iseng aja pasang tweet katanya coldplay bakal dateng ke indonesia ASAP which is not true at all. haha, semoga dengan album barunya (mylo xyloto) akan membawa berkah deh (maksudnya dateng ke indonesia gitu hehe) :D

salam kenal ya semua! maaf nih baru bales karena udah jarang buka forum...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hallo Semuanya,

Saya dari Indonesia..

hahaha I Can't Believe it!

so many Indonesian People Here~ :D

haloooo semua

ijin gabung ya jarang ngepost disini :(

saya dari jakarta :)

Hi everyone, welcome to the forum :)

Have a pleasant stay! :D

Sering2 ya mampir ke thread ini, member2 lamanya pada udah ga aktif kayaknya..

Oya btw salam kenal ya semuanya :)

btw lagi, temen gue ngadain quiz nih dan dia ada promosi dari hellofresco buat bagi-bagiin 2 free kaos buat pemenang.

the courtesy of www.cottonable.com

hello-fresco-cottonable-contest-tee-shirt-apparel-clothing.pnghello-fresco-cottonable-contest-tee-shirt-apparel-clothing.png

This is serious. HelloFresco, the Aussie-based clothing label that we featured last month is going to give two Cottonable lucky readers their freshly designed, funky tee shirts (each winner will get two pieces)

In order to enter the chance, you need to first understand the philosphy behind HelloFresco in dressing up the world: It believes that a couple of clean, with minimalist-design, tee shirts at random and to make choosing simple is what makes shoppers’ life better. That’s why it always releases two new tee shirts everytime.

ENTERING THE CONTEST:

So, here’s the rule: what you do is simply complete this sentence:

There should only be _____________ in the world, because/so that _______________

and add it to the comment box below. Make sure you give me a creative complete sentence like that one will thought, such as:

There should only be one country in the world, because it sucks to get through the immigration gate (complete with immigration officer’s poker face) just to enjoy a beautiful beach in Bali.

There should only be six candidates for every election in the world, so that I can throw the dice before I cast my vote.

You have 3 weeks, starting from 11/14/2011 – 11/29/2011. You can submit as many ideas as you can and of course, the more you submit the higher chance for you to win HelloFresco tee shirts!

goodluck and thank you for the participation! :D

aight aight im not trying to make spams in here but sharing a fascinating video for you guys :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehDAP1OQ9Zw]TEDxManhattanBeach - Thomas Suarez - iPhone Application Developer... and 6th Grader - YouTube[/ame]

be inspired and inspire everyone! peace out!

terima kasih ;)

• 1 month later...