✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Taping

Majson

I was just listening to an mp3 of "proof" from some show, 4th march 2003 to be exact, and i got it up high, i can hear the tapers telling some guy to shut-up :lol: :lol: :lol:

So funny to me...sad but funny

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i can't stand that tape, Shame, the song sounds like it could be a good one...

also on the Solid ground recording i have, i can hear a conversation between the tapers about radiohead :lol:

i dont think it was "noodle" it sounds like a guy is having a chat with his girlfriend or something, i can hear the word downloading

then there's "shuttup" and someone goes "i can tell you to shut-up too" or something.

pretty much all i can hear

i can simply connect mine into the front of my pc, through the speakers, how-ever it's most likely you would need to connect it into the "line in" section on your soundcard (IIRC) and check if it's working. then...my guess is record onto pc (in mp3 would be good for file size) then use a program to put them onto cd..it's a generally long and tiresome process...but then i've never done it, due to the fact my pc is the other sideof the room to my stereo..

others might have more help than myself

i can simply connect mine into the front of my pc, through the speakers, how-ever it's most likely you would need to connect it into the "line in" section on your soundcard (IIRC) and check if it's working. then...my guess is record onto pc (in mp3 would be good for file size) then use a program to put them onto cd..it's a generally long and tiresome process...but then i've never done it, due to the fact my pc is the other sideof the room to my stereo..

others might have more help than myself

:shock: oh dear.....l'll try and find out