✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

open casting

weedy_gonzalez

and so i got a problem. u see i sent my pic to that fashion tv contest (in order to become a rich and successful model :shock: :lol: ) and i got this reply (after a month apparently):

INVITATION TO OPEN CASTING AT MONTE CARLO THIS SUMMER

I would first of all thank you for taking your time to register as model contestant on fashion tv site. We have reviewed your application and are pleased to advise you that you are invited to an open casting in Monte Carlo. This open casting is being held on following days in Monte Carlo.

June 28

July 12

August 1

August 23

September 5

Exact location of the casting is discotheque jimmyz, sporting club, 26 princesse grace ave, monte carlo, monaco

the casting will be held between 18.00 and 21.00 at the jimmyz club, at the fashionbar.

When you arrive, please be well dressed and good make up. Fashiontv will be filming you, and we will show you on fashion tv. the chosen candidates will be invited to participate in the fashiontv model awards presentation on the same night at the jimmyz discotheque. The chosen candidate will be invited for dinner at jimmyz, and we will make a video clip of you and broadcast it on fashion tv. We think that it will be very good for you and your career to come to Monte Carlo and be filmed in this luxury and high class environment. It should help you very well in your career.

So please try to come to Monte Carlo on one of these weekends.

Please advise us whether you can make it, please send email to [email protected]. Miss Eva takes care of all the coordination

In case you cannot come, please send us an email. We will try to arrange a personal casting in your country in coming months.

Due to local regulations, please note that only contestants over 17 years old should apply to Monte Carlo casting.

We look forward to seeing you soon, all the best

Michel Adam

President

Fashion TV

the ffing is, i`m not that rich to afford a trip to monaco but i talked to my mom and she hasn`t said no yet so i dunno. HELP what should i do?