✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

britney spears and die hard 4??

Sally_

Yeah, hopefully. She's probably just as crappy as an actor like she is as an artist. (No i haven't seen Crossroads) :)

I also read that

.::SPOILER::.

Bruce Willis aka John MacLane is gonna die in this one.. :(

.::END SPOILER::.

i heard about this rumor like months ago (haha, jealous?) apparently one of the producers of the movie was just asked if it britney spears would get a part, and the producer guy just mumbled a "yeah, that'd be cool." and then people started taking it seriously.

apparently her name is up in the imdb.com page for it so maybe it's legit, but who cares. i don't think the part will give her many lines, just a lot of face time. she's good at standing there.

Yeah, hopefully. She's probably just as crappy as an actor like she is as an artist. (No i haven't seen Crossroads) :)

I also read that

.::SPOILER::.

Bruce Willis aka John MacLane is gonna die in this one.. :(

.::END SPOILER::.

john maclean is gonna die in this one? I wonder who is gonna try and kill him in this one..... one of his dead enemy's nephews or something...

she tied for the award with Madonna in Swept Away

im surprised 'glitter' didnt win, just the previews made me want to castrate myself with a grapefruit spoon.

if britney spears is going to be in it i hope she ends up like that grouber guy in the first one falling off a VERY HIGH PLACE. maybe drop her from and airplane or something and she falls into a glass factory thats gets demolished seconds later :lol: :lol: :lol: