✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brand spanking new hello thread!

Tracy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more, more please I like funny storys.

:lol: :wink: I do keep disappearing I have to do that thing called work sometimes but I stay logged in and minimise it! :wink:

Gotta go do the rounds - be back in a mo!

errr....hahaha when i was in reception, I bit jane because catherine told me too. hahahaha. She still has the scar. I was evil as a little girl. :twisted:

:twisted: I once had both my sisters standing either side of me and I threw my hands out either side of me and got them both in the stomach and winded them! It was meant to be a joke but they were both lying around on the floor screaming for me mam and then I ran up the stairs and cried cos I hurt them!! :oops: :shock: :twisted: arent I awful!!! :twisted: :roll: :evil:

dodn't worry tracy. Me and Cath used to go Irish Dancing, and she had broke her arm, but didn't go for an x-ray for ages. And she would just hold her arm by her side for ages and I used to whack her arm and make her hold my hand and dance around. hahahaha see i'm horrible. And i was soooo jealous when she got her sling. :oops:

hahaha well at least your sisters have forgiven you. Jane hasn't forgiven me yet.

they danced on richard and judy you know! :shock: (well on "this morning" even maria's not that violent) :lol: . they got to meet richard madely! :shock: my nan was so jealous :D

yep we did! And i was like omg! Thry're attacking him with blusher. He told me to go and get a coffee and I was llike on live tv no Richard I don't like coffee. :oops:

well i wrote a big answer there about my trip to liverpool but something happened it said I committed a fatal error (sounds bad) I have to go now so can't retype. Have a lovely weekend everyone. Hope everyone gets what they wish for this lovely winter weekend. Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee :lol: