✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brand spanking new hello thread!

Tracy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya! i haven't seen the pictures yet although i have been warned :shock: i have had one of the most boring days in history (off school with a sore throat' date=' or "schoolitis" as my mum called it) but i can honestly say i have never realised how many lads walk past my window of a day. :D as if i needed another reason for sitting at the computer! 8)[/quote']Sorry I didn't see this before :roll: I hope you are feeling better soon :D I used to get schoolitis ....sorry tonsilitis 8) quite often but all the lads were minging and I used to live right next the the school so wasn't very good.

:lol: I typed that so quick I hadn't even realised I said minging - I thought that was a total Geordie word!! 8) but it must have evolved :batangel:

lol, yeah. it is stupidly cold today. And the lollipop lady nearly got me ran over outside school. :roll:

:( I haven't been outside since this morning. I hate that. It was quite warm but dark this morning. Can't do nowt here, I wish work wasn't in the bloody middle of nowhere!!!! Can't even do any chrimbo shopping at lunchtime! :roll:

xYour lollipop lady needs run over to show her what needs to avoid happening to other people! Bejesus!! It's not like her job is mega hard or anything :o

oops I am being a bi-atch and you LIKE the lady - SOWWY :?

dont worry you're right really. But I was just being a dosy arse, and wasn't looking where I was going, and this white car zoomed past me and I was standong on the road. hehehehe :shock:

thought I'd resserect ( I know that is completely wrongly spelt) this old thing so we can chit chat about anything/nothing in particular and not bother about straying from the thread title! :-) 8) :P

why hello tracy. :-)

heheheh tis nearly christmas wooooooooohooooooo!

Speaking to myself AGAIN! Anyway, Goodnight all!

Will read all your conversations again tomorrow and will speak to myself, all on my lonesome.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Maria.

Sorry gotta go

Lossa love x x x x

:D No, not sleeping at that time but going home from work and don't have access to a computer at home. I will be here most days 9am-5pm but I only pop in on quiet moments which at this time of year there aren't many (as you probably know Christmas/cold weather and hospitals don't seem to go very well!). Besides shouldn't you be sleeping or something silly around this time! :P