✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brand spanking new hello thread!

Tracy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I had a lovely Christmas and New Year.... honestly if I hadn't been single it would have been the best Christmas ever ...er....but then again I would not have been able to smooch with that lovely lad on the weekend....oh well nevermind!!!

How was your Christmas - did you get a stripy hat and scarf set???

Hi. I had a lovely Christmas and New Year.... honestly if I hadn't been single it would have been the best Christmas ever ...er....but then again I would not have been able to smooch with that lovely lad on the weekend....oh well nevermind!!!

How was your Christmas - did you get a stripy hat and scarf set???

i did, i did!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Yeah, till I found out he was only 20 years old. :o I thought he looked like Alex from Big Brother but my sis thought he looked like Will Young...whatever I was quite chuffed he found me alright enough to dance/snog with me!!!!

I feel like such a cradle snatcher!!! 8) :shrug:

Yeah, till I found out he was only 20 years old. :o I thought he looked like Alex from Big Brother but my sis thought he looked like Will Young...whatever I was quite chuffed he found me alright enough to dance/snog with me!!!!

I feel like such a cradle snatcher!!! 8) :shrug:

:shock: it's only what? 6 years? that's nothing - provided it's not like 16 and 10 anyway :o and Alex from Big Brother was lovely :-D

Is it me or is that picture signature just getting bigger and bigger?

And if I HAD to choose one of those Gallagher boys...I'd have to go with Noel...but only if I really had to 'cos I'd rather not!

it's just you, it's staying the same size ... i think!

OH MY GOD THE DRUGS ARE WORKING :shock: