✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brand spanking new hello thread!

Tracy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heheheheheh

I meant done a ginger in the way that when I first came here every post and everythread ended and began with Ginger!!! (she has done a runner again but it's thanks giving so she's probably home for the weekend).

What good times be talking about...Glastonbury, CP concerts?? perhaps??

CP concerts, yes. And when we went to see Roddy Frame :shock: and he was boss, and we stayed up randomly for like years. And I was asking janey kins what everythins not lost reminds her of. awww I love memories. wooohoo! It reminds me of random drunk woman singing to me and jenny. :P

I didn't go to Glastonbury. I was 'too young.' But I AM going this year even if I have a GCSE.

:lol: I love that "he was boss". 8) I will have to use that and make people think I am super cool 8) 8) 8) :lol:

*warning - here comes mother* - GCSE's are more important than Glastonbury. Did I just say that, right Ihave to go shoot myself now :sniper: :silly:

hahaha. me and madge posted at the same time :? and it's true about the distraction thing - i used to stop halfway through an exam and drift off to glastonbury. it didn't help that i was building up to see coldplay at lpool as well - the excitement was too much to bear :shock:

:shock: Someone thinks I am super cool...... 8)[/quote

ooooo look it's super cool tracy! Well I too am cool because today in my dance lesson we all had to jive! It was great! 8)

why do you still have dance lessons? :? i didn't :cry: which on second thoughts, is probably a good thing :shock: :roll:

Card selling???? :shock: I probably wouldn't be too enthoosiastic either' date=' especially if it's outside or is she the one that loves winter, or is that you Jane. My memory is crap!!!! :oops:[/quote']

oh no it's ok. Tracys here. :P My fave song at the mo, is Calico Skies by Pual McCartney. Jane it's my other wedding song.