✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AMERICAN CP fans here: i didnt see an American thread so im adding one myself!

Dancing 4 Coldplay

America rocks, sorry if you dont agree with me because so many people hate America. Anyways, I LOVE Coldplay...everything about them. Chris is my hero lol, Guy has good fashion sense, Will seems pretty kept and funny, and Johnny is well umm quiet? I dont know much about him. I completely fell in love with X&Y when it was released. I loved every song the first time I listened to them. Don't ask me what my favorite album or song is becaue I wont be able to answer that question. Every song is my favorite and I adore all three albums. I'll adore all four albums soon :D I am so pumped and pschyed for the new album. I hear rumors that the boys want to title it as "Prospekt"? For some reason Im not too crazy about the title, but hey, what am I to criticize them for? I never have said anything negative about CP. Does anyone like the song 'Moses'? It was performed in Dallas in 2003 at a concert by Coldplay. Suposedly, it was written for Gwenyth. I love that song lol, its on my ipod. ;)

respond if you want, thanks =]]

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^You mean what state...

mmm, no because as Zeoir already said, there is no country called america, however there is a continent called America (or the Americas) and as you know a continent has a lot of countries inside :nice:

here is a list of all the contries in America

Antigua and barbuda

argentina

Bahamas

barbados

belize

Bolivia

brazil

canada

chile

colombia

costa rica

cuba

dominica

dominican republic

ecuador

el salvador

grenada

Guatemala

Guyana

haiti

Honduras

Jamaica

mexico

Nicaragua

panamá

paraguay

peru

saint kitts and the grenadines

suriname

trinidad y Tobago

united states

venezuela

that's why i ask again, what country?

mmm, no because as Zeoir already said, there is no country called america, however there is a continent called America and as you know a continent has a lot of countries inside :nice:

here is a list of all the contries in America

Antigua and barbuda

argentina

Bahamas

barbados

belize

Bolivia

brazil

canada

chile

colombia

costa rica

cuba

dominica

dominican republic

ecuador

el salvador

grenada

Guatemala

Guyana

haiti

Honduras

Jamaica

mexico

Nicaragua

panamá

paraguay

peru

saint kitts and the grenadines

suriname

trinidad y Tobago

united states

venezuela

that's why i ask again, what country?

hallellujah andrea :nice:

There is an America!

yes America is a continent as i already explained above

The United States of America? Thats where I am from. There isn't countries inside of the U.S., theyre called states. Im from New York State. understand?

oh well that's different, you might want to say "united states" or "U.S" to avoid the confusion, or just to show more respect for geography ;)

There is an America! The United States of America? Thats where I am from. There isn't countries inside of the U.S., theyre called states. Im from New York State. understand?

Yeah that is what I was telling them!!

Guest LiquidSky

Usually, when someone says "America" they mean the USA, but you should really say North America which it also includes Mexico. If you want to say the other countries you say Central America for the ones below Mexico and then there's South America :idea2:

• 3 weeks later...