✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AMERICAN CP fans here: i didnt see an American thread so im adding one myself!

Dancing 4 Coldplay

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This thread really got off on the wrong foot! :lol: I understand the confusion - why doesn't a mod just change the title so that everyone's happy?

Yeah it is a bit pointless since the whole idea behind the International section is so that people can feel comfortable talking in their own languages, but it wouldn't hurt to have an United States thread...

Any other Oregonians out there? :P Rah rah rah, best state ever! :D

This thread really got off on the wrong foot! :lol: I understand the confusion - why doesn't a mod just change the title so that everyone's happy?

Yeah it is a bit pointless since the whole idea behind the International section is so that people can feel comfortable talking in their own languages, but it wouldn't hurt to have an United States thread...

Any other Oregonians out there? :P Rah rah rah, best state ever! :D

you are right, please any mod should change the title of the thread.. i see no problem why there shouldn't be a United States of America thread...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aww, c'mon folks, no need to fight over whether or not the fact that America is the United States is technically correct. We all know what the thread author means. :)

And Pallavli, *sigh* yes, back in the good ol' days when Mr. Bill Clinton was president.

'Nuff said, Arizona represent. :cool:

• 4 months later...

Ok......so........Is this the "official" U.S.A. thread?? Hrm.... So when people say, "Stupid Americans", they're talking about all the Americas, right? :laugh3:

California representing (SoCal to be exact) :smug:

• 8 months later...

WHOOP! AMERICA!

America is hated and there's a lot of good reasons to hate, but it's also a great country with a lot of great people. Like anywhere else, you cannot sum up all the people as one, there are so many different people here.

For instance, there are the losers, then there are the cool people who like Coldplay. :cool:

• Like 1

Eh, let's not make a big deal out of this now, I'm from a mexican background born here and i don't say i'm United-Statesen... cuz that doesnt make sense... I say I'm American... well technically I'm Mexican but you know what I mean... I don't think it's really USA hogging the "America" title... When you say "the AmericaS" I know you're talking about a gajillion countries as one... but when u refer to an America... first thing that comes to mind is the USA... so ... does that make any sense...

Latinos Stand up

Reppin' for Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
WHOOP! AMERICA!

America is hated and there's a lot of good reasons to hate, but it's also a great country with a lot of great people. Like anywhere else, you cannot sum up all the people as one, there are so many different people here.

For instance, there are the losers, then there are the cool people who like Coldplay. :cool:

this is a wonderfully true post! Thanks for the level-headed approach.

• 2 weeks later...
Eh, let's not make a big deal out of this now, I'm from a mexican background born here and i don't say i'm United-Statesen... cuz that doesnt make sense... I say I'm American... well technically I'm Mexican but you know what I mean... I don't think it's really USA hogging the "America" title... When you say "the AmericaS" I know you're talking about a gajillion countries as one... but when u refer to an America... first thing that comes to mind is the USA... so ... does that make any sense...

Latinos Stand up

Reppin' for Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivet you said this perfectly!!!