✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A close up of chris about to pick his nose... lol

The_mirrorball_girl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized from looking at the Album that this pic is from the Columbus show. I was standing right by Chris when this was taken.

haha ohh really! i was the one with the big white furry coat. haha. it was really nice of him. i don't know if he had done that before. or if he has done it sence 8)

hmmm... trying to remember you. It was almost 4 months ago, so my memory is a little bad. I was the one with the long brown suede coat w/ the big fur collar and the black hat. I was next to the guy w/ the We *heart* You sign. :lol:

You probably don't remember me either. :lol: That's ok. :lol:

It was a pleasant surprise to go into the Album and see those Columbus pics. Brings back wonderful memories. :D Thanks fo posting them. :)

Oh, and maybe Chris came out and did that b/c of it being so cold and seeing us standing and waving at him in line, when he was on the tour bus in front of the Pavillion. :lol: :shrug: That was so awesome. I thought "Cool, at least I get to see him before the concert, even if he just on the tour bus. But when he came out through the gate, I just couldn't believe it. :o

Ahhhhh... memories. That was such a wonderful day/night. :D

I just realized from looking at the Album that this pic is from the Columbus show. I was standing right by Chris when this was taken. :lol:

He was so nice to come out and sign our stuff before the show.

lol really! hahah thats funny! :lol:

I just realized from looking at the Album that this pic is from the Columbus show. I was standing right by Chris when this was taken. :lol:

:lol: Well I've come into this thread before and thought it was some pic a paparrazzi took. Then I looked into the Album and realized it was a fan picture and that I was about 3 ft away when it was taken. :lol:

Good times, good times. :lol:

:lol: Well I've come into this thread before and thought it was some pic a paparrazzi took. Then I looked into the Album and realized it was a fan picture and that I was about 3 ft away when it was taken. :lol:

yeah brings up all the memory's! then u must know if he was picking his nose or not lol! :lol: :D

yeah brings up all the memory's! then u must know if he was picking his nose or not lol! :lol: :D

:lol: No, he was not. :lol: