December 12, 200718 yr So there are members of this forum, who are 15 and listen to crappy music.... Don't we all listen to Coldplay here?
December 12, 200718 yr with "here" I meant... here.. in my country not in the board :P here almost we all listen to almost the same stuff...
December 12, 200718 yr Yeah, Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay... Is music in Chile really that bad?:( Or are teens these days being brainwashed by 'bubblegum pop'? :\
December 12, 200718 yr Yeah, Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay... Is music in Chile really that bad?:( Or are teens these days being brainwashed by 'bubblegum pop'? :\ is a thing called reggaeton... which is just crap.. awful lyrics and bad sound :sick:
December 12, 200718 yr What a shame... We have crappy music here too, only we call it 'The Young Divas' and 'Australian Idol' (You can google that, if you want)
December 12, 200718 yr ohhhhh I can imagine that stuff :P anyway I'm going to bed now see ya later! :kiss:
December 12, 200718 yr :laugh3: ohhh Australia seems a cool place... I saw some kangaroos but just in the zoo :sad:
December 12, 200718 yr Australia is cool, but only in the winter (even then it doesn't get that cold) I have seen Koalas in zoos...and kangaroos. They all live out on the bush so you don't actually see them much if you liv ein the city (which I do). What would a national animal be for your country, Lore?
December 12, 200718 yr Australia is cool, but only in the winter (even then it doesn't get that cold) I have seen Koalas in zoos...and kangaroos. They all live out on the bush so you don't actually see them much if you liv ein the city (which I do). What would a national animal be for your country, Lore? ahmmmm I dont know the name in english but Condor and Huemul let me find a pic on google huemul condor anyway I have never seen any of these animals :P
December 12, 200718 yr So, I'm assuming the moose and the eagle... Well, I haven't seen either in a zoo:P! (How is that a good thing? And was it really worth putting a tongue smiley next to it?)
December 12, 200718 yr not.. its like eagles and mooses but they are a bit different I love this smiley :P
December 12, 200718 yr not.. its like eagles and mooses but they are a bit different I love this smiley :P Ok, I make it simple, bird and four-legged woods animal... :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P Can't. Get. Enough. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
December 12, 200718 yr My animal knowledge is very limited... But I used to know this person who knew way to much about animals....I'm so happy he's not in my class anymore!
December 12, 200718 yr ohhh marek is hiding.. I wonde why... I guess he did something ewwww to Matt I dont know anything about animals either
Create an account or sign in to comment