March 15, 201115 yr Rudy, why do you want to be close to NYC? :thinking: And a 6.5 hour drive is nothing. :P
March 15, 201115 yr because I want to go to U of Wisconsin so badly? :thinking: I can travel from the northest point of Malaysia to the southest tip in less than 6.5 hours, you know :freak:
March 15, 201115 yr Malaysia is so small :o to go from the northest point to the southest point here you need ermm like 48 hours, or probably more, I don't know really :lol:
March 15, 201115 yr HI REN AND LORE AND RUDY. :cheesy: Wow Rudy, it's like 3 hours from north to south through my one state, which is tiny. :P
March 15, 201115 yr HI CHRISSY, RUBY, IMKELLA AND NATASCHA :cheesy: Can we make this thread our new home? :wacky:
Create an account or sign in to comment