November 9, 200718 yr Hello, y'all. I've been registered here before, but couldn't remember my name, so this will be the new me. Insert nice posts below.
November 9, 200718 yr haha! :dozey: (now you've ruined your first joke with this one :rolleyes: ;D) And you have ruined your first post with this one!!:P
November 9, 200718 yr sooner or later we're gonna ruin orr's whole thread, so we should probably stop ;D
November 9, 200718 yr sooner or later we're gonna ruin orr's whole thread, so we should probably stop ;D Don't you mean "sooner orr later"??:rolleyes:
November 9, 200718 yr sooner or later we're gonna ruin orr's whole thread, so we should probably stop ;D already ruined:\
November 9, 200718 yr already ruined:\ Haha...sadly true. I'm sure Orr doesn't mind! Welcomes anyway Orr. I am Rachael but I like my username better than my real name (I can't stress that enough)
November 10, 200718 yr Haha...sadly true. I'm sure Orr doesn't mind! Orr perhaps he does........................ :rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment