January 5, 201016 yr :jonny:"it's OK, Jon, don't cry... just remember he still loves you... :cry2:" see, he still loves you :blush::love:
January 5, 201016 yr ^Jonny looking supa cool while Chris yaps his head off. Jonny's just waiting to get off stage and back home;)
January 5, 201016 yr Hey! Finally someone's online! Who knew that people don't like talking in the wee hours of the morning? :P
January 5, 201016 yr It's 6-7 am here but, I've been here since 6-7 pm yesterday. Haven't moved once. I'm dead bored.:P Edit: I just realized I have the exact same shirt as Chris in the picture above. Like EXACT same.
January 5, 201016 yr Wow!:freak: :wacky::wacky::wacky: Aren't you tired?:lol: Edit: The EXACT same?? :wacky::wacky::wacky:
January 5, 201016 yr Nope... I wish I was but, I just haven't been tired. Meh, the best part of being an insomniac is I got to stay up late and write myself a fanfic! Yepp! I got it about a month ago, its dead on. ^Matching hat thing is adorable! (But Jonny doesn't have Chris' matching shirt)
January 5, 201016 yr I can stay up all night, but I get so tired towards the end:lol: ... A fanfic you'll post on the thread soon, I hope:wacky: ^^I love this pic:wacky:
January 5, 201016 yr ^When did Jonny get a purple hat?? I much rather him in green... My All Time favourite Chris and Jon Photo...
January 5, 201016 yr I find that the Chris and Jonny photos are the best during X&Y even though Chris had just recently got married then... Strange things...
January 5, 201016 yr I'd post a sweet Buckin photo if I could find ONE just one, photo without Guy sitting in the middle of them! Hasn't anyone noticed that? It's always Guy... **Goes back to find Chris and Jonny photos** Who ever has those two in their closet now, take some photos of them, we need some new ones:P:D:heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment