✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MY FIRST BEER GLASS

brill as pie

wooohoooo check it out everybody....thats right my first beer glass!!!!! damn i think i feel a tear coming....*sniff* umm i'd like to thank the acadamy, all the wonderful people at coldplaying for supporting me, to chris for exsisting and lastly to Ian for making this dream become a reality, this ones for you man! you rock!

THANK YOU!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I think that deserves a song.

Congratulations and jubilations. I want the world to know your lucky as can be.......dod od dod odod od - la lalalalalalalalalal.

:bdaysmile: :multi: :ukliam: :si :icecream: lly: :alcoholic:

LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!!!

wooohoooo check it out everybody....thats right my first beer glass!!!!! damn i think i feel a tear coming....*sniff* umm i'd like to thank the acadamy, all the wonderful people at coldplaying for supporting me, to chris for exsisting and lastly to Ian for making this dream become a reality, this ones for you man! you rock!

THANK YOU!!!

yeah we should have a mini forum party....great excuse huh 8)

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

I'm all up for sharing. The milky bars are on me......sorry......the smirnoff ices are on me! 8)

Anyway party with you all later. Have loads of work to do but I will be here quite a lot tomorrow cos none of the team are in - yay!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED :twisted:

THANK YOU!!!

Awww it was nothing man, t'was a pleasure 8)

THANK YOU!!!

You just made my day, hun!!! :D That speech is brilliant!!! I laughed out loud and I guess I'll smile the whole day when thinking of it. Thank YOU!! :mrgreen:

Yay hey! What a party!!! But I never understood these beer glass things anyway - anyone care to explain? Not that it really matter - I'm gonna post what I'm gonna post and when I'm gonna post it, so what the hell?!!!

Cheers everyone, party one .......... !

Re: ooooo 2

MY 2ND PINT!!!

oh gosh, :oops: im so excited! how many do i need anyway?

Where IS your second pint?? Am I blind or what? :shock:

i know i never saw a second pint....

i got my first pint :mrgreen:

Yay hey! What a party!!! But I never understood these beer glass things anyway - anyone care to explain? Not that it really matter - I'm gonna post what I'm gonna post and when I'm gonna post it, so what the hell?!!!

Cheers everyone, party one .......... !

You'll get another pint when you reached the '100', dahlin'! When you posted five hundred times, all your glasses will be full...