October 12, 201213 yr Whoo! Does anyone like Muse and Back to the future? i love them both!!!! i also love harry potter!!! hmm... what's a good song to play? *thinking*
October 13, 201213 yr ERMAGERSH I SHALL HAVE ONE! (and I'm baaaaaaack!) *falls from the ceiling* Hi, what's your name? I am Molly I'm great, how's everyone?
October 13, 201213 yr Okay *hand you a cupcake* You're back! How's life been going for you? Thank you! Erm, I think it's okay. Algebra is really hard but besides that, great! *falls from the ceiling* Hi, what's your name? I am Molly I'm great, how's everyone? Hi Molly! I'm Trisha.
October 14, 201213 yr Thank you! Erm, I think it's okay. Algebra is really hard but besides that, great! Hi Molly! I'm Trisha. I'm doing Algebra 2. :P I'm gonna put the whole Hopes and Fears album on. It is, in my opinion, the best album ever made.
October 14, 201213 yr Algebra 2. :| I feel bad for people who have to do Algebra 2. I took an online Algebra II course during 8th grade (while taking Geometry at the same time), and though it wasn't really hard, it's generally extremely boring. At least I get to take AP Calculus during my sophomore year :dozey:
October 14, 201213 yr Well, I like Algebra 2. I chose to do it because it's like a bunch of puzzles, bit it takes a lot more concentration than Geometry. But I have one question, if I'm a junior, why am I doing Algebra 2 if you did it in 8th grade? :confused:
October 14, 201213 yr Well, I like Algebra 2. I chose to do it because it's like a bunch of puzzles, bit it takes a lot more concentration than Geometry. But I have one question, if I'm a junior, why am I doing Algebra 2 if you did it in 8th grade? :confused: Well, I'm just slightly *cough* by two or three years *cough* ahead in math. :shrug: I think Algebra 2 during junior year is "normal;" some people take Algebra I during their Freshman year, then Geometry during Sophomore year. (honestly, though, even students who aren't exceptionally good at math seem to be taking Geometry during their Freshman year, and Algebra II during their Sophomore year. :shrug:) pre-calculus whooo
October 14, 201213 yr I probably could be doing a higher level of math, but I still don't understand how people who don't enjoy math as much as I do, get to do Geometry their Freshman year.
October 14, 201213 yr Hey laurel, how's waffle job going? :laugh3: :waffle: Um, pretty good. I'm using my math skills to measure the ingredients. :smug2: :waffle:
Create an account or sign in to comment