March 30, 201313 yr I love winter :cheesy: just not in freaking march :uhoh: I like a white Christmas, but not a white Easter...
March 30, 201313 yr It never snows here, man :( Last time it snowed enough to cover the floor was in 1980 :|
March 30, 201313 yr It never snows here, man :( Last time it snowed enough to cover the floor was in 1980 :| aww thast sad :|
March 30, 201313 yr Wow, 7° Tuesday! that's a lot :surprised: Hahahah :lol: You'd like it here, it reached 27º today :sweatdrop:
March 30, 201313 yr Hahahah :lol: You'd like it here, it reached 27º today :sweatdrop: phew, then I would need a swimming pool or the sea :sweatdrop:
March 30, 201313 yr phew, then I would need a swimming pool or the sea :sweatdrop: Haha, it's not that bad actually. In January we have a week when it reaches 40º That's hot! :nod:
March 30, 201313 yr ^ yeah, that's too hot for me! :nod: Everything you touch then it's hot. You, the floor, the walls, the clothes, the air conditioner, the water in the sea, the water in the swimming pool... Everything :|
March 30, 201313 yr My legs hurt for running this lunchtime to catch an (hourly service) train :( Although annoyingly the train was delayed leaving by 10 minutes so I could have walked it :(
March 30, 201313 yr Cel - :lol: Remember when we got drunk at the last pub party? :P Laurel- I hope you can partay with us :dance::) Everyone- hi :nice: So remember guys, here, tomorrow, Easter celebrations!! Our Easter celebrations here in the coldplaying pub will most likely include: Random chatting shit Awesome music (Internet:P) drinks -alcoholic and non alcoholic You can smoke weed, if that's how you roll Drunkenness of Cel and me, most likely leading to the arrival of David Tennant and/or Chris Martin
March 31, 201313 yr yeah me being tired and then add some alcohol Mols it'll be great :p Diana can I kill you for that stuff, you just ruined all my ovaries :dazzled: ohai btw to all the others
Create an account or sign in to comment