✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

try to catch today's episode, very hilarious

translators for dogs and they started talking Samsons and the thing translated it :lol:[/color]

I have finally watched that episode, now I'm going to discover new galaxy things, so that they can call them Hannah's Voorwerp.

:escaping3:

It's so nice to spend Easter with family!! :)

The party was awesome, the girl is the daugter of a rich man, so it was madness!

Hahaha, no, no. There was only beer and champagne for the toast, and I don't like beer so..

:curtain:

Happy Easter people! I am ashamed to say I just demolished an entire Easter egg in a few minutes... usually I manage to make them last a few days :embarrassed:

Hey! Thanks, and Happy Easter for you too! :D

I know the feeling bro :(

lol yeah, but everytime i think about MCR, i think about Green Day, and also this other band that has a video of a robot that goes with a kid till he dies. Those are the bands i listened to in high school, but not anymore... lol :P

lol yeah, but everytime i think about MCR, i think about Green Day, and also this other band that has a video of a robot that goes with a kid till he dies. Those are the bands i listened to in high school, but not anymore... lol :P

How come you stopped? :o they're frickin awesome :D:guitarist: