✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Uhoh...:uhoh: Richard is a great drummer. :angry: He's so chill. :cool:

As long as you don't bring Tim into this, it will not become more than a discussion. :nod:

Tim is the pianist right?

Well all I'm saying is Chris is the greatest pianist of all time.

Will is the best drummer in the universe..... Ever. :nod:

Chris's voice is the best voice in the world :D

Toms voice can't reach pitches that Chris's can, he can't hold the notes as long either.

Chris is just a better singer.

Tom can't go as low as Chris, but he can go higher. And he can hold notes out just as long. No matter which band I like better, I'd say Tom was better. I've always thought Tom was better, even before I started to "get into" Keane. Chris has a great voice, but Tom, his is just short of perfect.

Tim is the pianist right?

Well all I'm saying is Chris is the greatest pianist of all time.

Will is the best drummer in the universe..... Ever. :nod:

Tim is a better pianist, and I don't care what you say. Chris had even asked him to join the band at one point. :phu:

Tom can't go as low as Chris, but he can go higher. And he can hold notes out just as long. No matter which band I like better, I'd say Tom was better. I've always thought Tom was better, even before I started to "get into" Keane. Chris has a great voice, but Tom, his is just short of perfect.

Chris has more of a range in his vocals, his voice, IMO, is perfect. I would say Chris can hold the notes longer.

Tom does have a good voice, but I don't think it compares to Chris's.

hahahahahaha

I'm sorry, Molly, but I have to agree with Laurel at this point. :P Tim is a better pianist, IMO.

...and before you say anything, I like Coldplay slightly more than I like Keane.

Yeah, I like both band the same amount, but I've always thought this way. Besides, I still like Coldplay's bass player better than Keane's :P