February 14, 201313 yr i dyed my hair black once :p i'll get a picture of it if anyone want :p So... Is your hair not black already?... I feel like I am missing the joke here, though...
February 14, 201313 yr I am off guys! I have to dissect a cat today.. :S Happy forever alone day!! Do not feel bad because you do not have a valentine today! You did not had Aids on aids awareness day either! :D
February 14, 201313 yr I am off guys! I have to dissect a cat today.. :S Happy forever alone day!! Do not feel bad because you do not have a valentine today! You did not had Aids on aids awareness day either! :D :lol: made my day Diana :hug: Byeeee:)
February 14, 201313 yr sounds like a fun day :blank: yeah we'll have some drinks for it and well try not to be too sad :p
February 14, 201313 yr I really need a before and after pic[/color] wait a minute... :thinking: you can see 'em all on facebook :p
February 14, 201313 yr wait a minute... :thinking: you can see 'em all on facebook :p I'm too lazy to go to your prof still laughing my ass of with the carnival pics of Monday :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment