June 5, 200818 yr leak and the acoustic version of "lost" you might of heard floating around....has nothing on the album version....the tribal drumbeat is amazing. but my fave tracks are 42 and strawberry swing....so far so many different genres on one album....simply amazing
June 5, 200818 yr yes i have 128 bit and now 256 too with bonus accoustics it really is a beautifull album, going to listen with headphones now as sounds much better that way. i hope they release the cd early now its been leaked. they really should
June 5, 200818 yr OMG! I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT! :stunned: I knew I had to enter early in the morning! Now I'm in a great dilema, everyone says is a masterpiece. Don't know what to do! :\
June 5, 200818 yr WAIT FOR IT..."this album is like a film, a journey from start to end" said chris. Listen to the whole thing once and help sales!!! they need to pay off the bakery;)
June 5, 200818 yr Just spent the good part of the last hour listening to the album. It's all I expected and more. I have fallen in love with Coldplay's sound all over again. Every song is genius. Now I can't wait to buy the real thing. :lol: Cheers Coldplay! Bravo! Take a bow!
June 5, 200818 yr I just want to comment that X&Y did leak. I was the admin of the forums that it leaked on (wirez, for those of you with good memory). The webmaster had a contact and he somehow got it. Though admitedly it was only a week before release.
June 5, 200818 yr leak where did you get the 256 quality? anyway i think the song "42" is the greatest thing they have ever done...i'll even go as far as saying its now in my top ten songs of all time...its a frickin eargasm anyone else agree?
June 6, 200818 yr leak found a 320 quality version...but now its been taken down life in technicolor is still shit quality though
June 6, 200818 yr I know technically we're calling this a leak, but Coldplay put the songs up on IHEartMUsic themselves. So we got everything a day early. I don't understand why they would do that. Maybe they feel like they have sold enough presales?
Create an account or sign in to comment