✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts in Hartford/Boston

Whos going? im pumped out of my mind for July 3rd. im goin to the Boston Garden concert too. Really wish they decided to play at the Dodge in Hartford rather than the civic center. The outdoor concert they played there was awesome from the grass, maybe it was too hot for them that night. i remember them having to go backstage and change clothes cus they were so sweaty.

i'm definately going to boston. i'm still considering going to hartford or another show from the first leg but i'm not sure.... i wish the MSG contest winners were announced before the shows for the first leg went on sale because that is whats influencing my decision.

You know, normally I'd pick Bostpon over Hartford, simply because it's closer for me up here in NH. But looking at the dates I'd much rather see them early in the tour than late.

I might get bashed for saying this but I saw them early in the X&Y tour at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield MA and then at the very tail end of their tour in Manchester NH and the earlier show was much better.

I think the poor boys were burned out from all the arena gigs.

yea ive only been to the outdoor at dodge in CT for twisted logic tour, so im curious to see how they are in an arena. how does the presale work? you cant just buy presale tickets? whats a code?

• 2 years later...